"I'm on the latest update and I need to verify what all didn't transfer. As for the text/image issue, that only seemed to happen when im..."
- over 1 year ago02/12/19 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
"Oh here's a fun bug... I've been messing around importing different ways. Created a new project and imported my multiple .story files int..."
- over 1 year ago02/12/19 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"Is this still an issue? I'm not finding anything recent and I'm having an issue combining courses, still losing my variables in 360. "
- over 1 year ago02/12/19 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"After messing with this for way too long, it appears the shadow is causing the issue. Any shadows on buttons on the right side of the sta..."
- 2 years ago09/24/18 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"I'm having this issue now with 360. I have a talk bubble shape, and the little pointer of the shape is cut off with a hard edge about hal..."
- 2 years ago09/24/18 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, The drop target definitely was transparent, with a visible stroke. Wonder if that was the issue. "
- over 2 years ago05/16/18 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Client ended up just having up remove the bounding stroke to take care of this. I will try to create a mock up to share. "
- over 2 years ago05/15/18 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, This was published for LMS. I'm not sure if this has been an issue in the past, because I've never taken the time to perfectly..."
- over 2 years ago05/14/18 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
Ryan Davenport started a new discussion 360 Drag and Drop bounce back issue
"Here's a new one... I have a drag n drop routine, that overall works fine. Unless you drop the correct drag items directly on the ce..."
- over 2 years ago05/10/18 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"Where are we a functioning update? I don't want to update until I'm positive it's going to work. I know as soon as I did the roll back I ..."
- over 2 years ago02/08/18 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"Upon further troubleshooting, I've noticed states will change from 'hidden' to 'normal' just fine, on variable change. They will not, how..."
- over 2 years ago02/01/18 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
"I have a project that seems to work except for one slide, a custom menu. Seems to be some issues with state changes as well on other slid..."
- over 2 years ago02/01/18 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the response Walt. I just went back and double checked, and I in fact had the adjust variable trigger above the jump to next s..."
- over 3 years ago06/26/17 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"There is a bunch in this feed so hopefully I didn't miss what I'm looking for. I have completion states on a "home" page that I want to s..."
- over 3 years ago06/15/17 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Wendy! I was using the "when" of "change state" incorrectly. The cue points are the way to go. Looks like I'm good to go n..."
- over 3 years ago04/25/17 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
"I can't really share my file since it's client confidential material. I just tried again with a new project and it still did not work. ..."
- over 3 years ago04/24/17 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
Ryan Davenport started a new discussion Storyline 360 showing hidden cued images
"I have a project where there are two brands featured. Images for both brands exist on each slide, with the second brand's default state s..."
- over 3 years ago04/24/17 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"I was having an issue similar to all these in 360. Voice over on the base layer, then two layers with video that were trigger by a base l..."
- over 3 years ago04/07/17 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
Ryan Davenport replied to the discussion Removing rounded corners on Multiple Choice questions
"Thanks for the quick response Ali."
- 4 years ago08/25/16 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
Ryan Davenport started a new discussion Removing rounded corners on Multiple Choice questions
"Hello, I am in the progress of working on a custom designed quiz and noticed that the default text boxes in Multiple Choice questions h..."
- 4 years ago08/25/16 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"Well that's unfortunate! Thanks for that link again Ashley, I definitely missed that one in my search. "
- over 5 years ago05/15/15 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for responding Ashley. So if I'm understanding the player size elements, even if you have no elements there will still be the extr..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/15 at 6:45 pm (UTC)