"Nikoleta, Yes, I've had my share of issues, but since I only use Parallels for Storyline, it's bearable."
- 10 months ago08/29/19 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
Ryan Schwartz replied to the discussion Storyline 360 not working this morning | Unable to connect to Articulate server
"Same issue here. Haven't been able to login for at least an hour."
- 11 months ago08/27/19 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Kiran, It has been very good overall. I hate that my company has to pay for a subscription, but that's the best we can do without a Mac v..."
- 1 year ago06/12/19 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
"Robert, you might want to clarify your statement, because the way I read this - you are calling everyone on this post "Sheeple" and telli..."
- 1 year ago06/12/19 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"Adam, Parallels seems to be sufficient, although paying for an extra subscription just to use Storyline is an inconvenience. Parallels d..."
- over 1 year ago03/03/19 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
Ryan Schwartz replied to the discussion Drag and drop where the drag items return to their initial position when trying again
"This is a great idea, however, I think the first part of your directions are incorrect. You cannot change the state of an object on an in..."
- almost 2 years ago10/08/18 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"He did in Storyline 2, but you can still output to flash in newer versions if you don't use the modern player."
- almost 2 years ago08/17/18 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Ha. That is irrelevant. When you publish in Storyline, you can publish to Flash."
- almost 2 years ago08/17/18 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"Untrue. As Ian mentioned in this animation: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storyline-shape-shifting-animation, it w..."
- almost 2 years ago08/17/18 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
"this was created in storyline, but he hasn't shared any files or tutorials to see how it was done."
- almost 2 years ago08/14/18 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. The support team is working on it. My issue was happening in Articulate Review and the published version, not in preview mode...."
- almost 2 years ago07/23/18 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
Ryan Schwartz started a new discussion Items Disappearing
"Is anyone else having an issue on Drag and Drop slides that have "Shuffle Answers" turned on in which draggable items disappear on the pu..."
- almost 2 years ago07/23/18 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"I recently switched to a Mac with Parallels and it is working out perfectly for the most part. It's a learning curve using Windows throug..."
- 2 years ago06/07/18 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
Ryan Schwartz added the course Chess Basics
"Learn the fundamentals of Chess in the short tutorial."
- 2 years ago05/10/18 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
Ryan Schwartz started a new discussion Storyline - Layer Triggers when Clicks Continue (on correct or incorrect layers)
"Is there a way to jump to the next slide without first hiding a layer while still forcing the user to see the base layer when they return..."
- 2 years ago05/10/18 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. We've actually recently decided to go with 360. "
- over 2 years ago03/12/18 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
Ryan Schwartz started a new discussion Does Articulate have any plans to make a Mac OS compatible version of Storyline?
"Or any other products?"
- over 2 years ago02/01/18 at 5:41 pm (UTC)