"For us, it is happening in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge with courses that were originally created in SL1 and updated in SL2. The cou..."
- almost 5 years ago10/11/17 at 9:12 am (UTC)
"I too am having this issue with some of our older courses which worked perfectly well until very recently. Now I get a white screen altho..."
- almost 5 years ago10/09/17 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Lynette. Can I just ask in regards to Thai, were all text labels an issue? I can leave the next/previous buttons with the arrows..."
- 5 years ago07/12/17 at 9:40 am (UTC)
"I am very glad I found this post. We will be publishing Thai, Chinese and Arabic versions of a course in the next few weeks. Thanks for..."
- 5 years ago07/11/17 at 7:53 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I have checked your course and the file type is different which I don't know if that makes a difference to the behaviour of t..."
- over 5 years ago04/04/17 at 9:51 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the response Alyssa. I have now tested it in the SCORM cloud - Thanks for telling me about it. It will be very helpful for f..."
- over 5 years ago04/03/17 at 11:06 am (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion Open file in same window issue
"Hi, After a lot of attempts, I am having great difficulty with the feature that allows a file to open in the same window from SL2. Th..."
- over 5 years ago03/30/17 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
Sally Matson replied to the discussion Issue with text boxes disappearing when course is published
"Thanks for the reply Leslie. I haven't been able to replicate it and getting system information from the staff completing the training i..."
- over 5 years ago02/01/17 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion Issue with text boxes disappearing when course is published
"I created a health & food safety course in SL2 and there are a small handful of users that are experiencing the following issue. On ..."
- over 5 years ago01/31/17 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion Completion status
"I have created a course that is mandatory for our learners to complete so we need to track our learners completion status. It has seve..."
- almost 6 years ago10/18/16 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cristoph, I have finally had the chance to revisit this today. I followed the above link and it is working perfectly for me in Chrom..."
- over 6 years ago06/13/16 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
"It is IE8 that I am using. I will give it another go as I was testing something else at the same time so that may be the reason. I thou..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/16 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cristoph. Thanks again for the help. I have been trying it out today and testing it and have found the following: 1. It works perfe..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/16 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"You are fantastic!!! Thank you so much! I will test it and let you know how I get on Cristoph"
- over 6 years ago06/08/16 at 8:41 am (UTC)
"That would be amazing Christoph. Thank you! I am needing it to appear every time the connection gets lost if possible. "
- over 6 years ago06/07/16 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I did try this previously but it didn't pop up in the course. A warning message flashed behind the course so the learner..."
- over 6 years ago06/07/16 at 9:04 am (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion Internet Connection Detection Plug in
"Hi, The internet connection in my company is very shaky and drops out a lot when completing their e-learning. This results in a lot of ..."
- over 6 years ago06/06/16 at 12:23 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Michael. That is exactly what I am looking for! Hope mine looks as good. I hadn't seen that forum Christie but will be spend..."
- over 6 years ago03/03/16 at 10:01 am (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion Thermometer
"I am currently creating a Food Safety course and thought it would be good to use a slider as a thermometer. I would like the learner to ..."
- over 6 years ago03/02/16 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion Strange box appearing
"I have something very strange happening in a quiz within our food safety course but it is happening randomly and not for everyone. When ..."
- almost 7 years ago10/22/15 at 9:09 am (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion Resume from where you left off
"On all of our courses, I have set it to prompt to resume when opening the course again. However, on a couple of our courses, when the le..."
- almost 7 years ago10/22/15 at 8:40 am (UTC)
"Thanks Patti, I was just coming on to delete this as I have now resolved it. I browsed to the file which was on my desktop but realised..."
- 7 years ago10/01/15 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion PDF file not opening in published course
"I'm hoping someone can help as this is driving me crazy! I have added a button with a trigger to jump to URL/File. I have browsed for t..."
- 7 years ago10/01/15 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
Sally Matson started a new discussion Turning a page
"Hi all, I want to make an effect of a turning page in a book. I have created a separate image of the page and have placed it on the boo..."
- 7 years ago07/09/15 at 1:43 pm (UTC)