Sara Lulloff replied to the discussion Ability to translate in the Articulate 360 products
"Thank you Phil. Will someone from the Articulate staff verify that translation capabilities in Rise will be coming? Thanks, Sara"
- over 2 years ago06/07/17 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"Are members of the group willing (and able) host meetings at their place of work? That's what other professional organization meetings do..."
- over 3 years ago10/26/16 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
"Has anything been happening with this group? I asked to join at least a year ago, but I haven't heard anything more about it."
- over 3 years ago07/26/16 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for this tip Phil! We just tried your method with a ppt file and pptx file (neither would load), and it worked!"
- almost 6 years ago04/02/14 at 7:12 am (UTC)
Sara Lulloff replied to the discussion Storyline Update 4 has not fixed the oversized files on Safari
"Thanks Bruce. I will submit one. Was hoping someone else was having the same issue and there was a simple fix."
- over 6 years ago11/14/13 at 9:48 am (UTC)
Sara Lulloff replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline - Loading Problems on iPad. Need urgent help.
"Hi Leslie, We are having similar issues with running SL files on iPads. We downloaded Storyline Update 4 and republished. The republished..."
- over 6 years ago11/14/13 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"This is great! Thank you so much for creating and sharing it."
- 7 years ago01/08/13 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"These are great Randy! Thank you so much for sharing them."
- 7 years ago01/08/13 at 11:36 am (UTC)
"Ha! I'll fall off my chair if I ever figure out how to pull off something that advanced. Maybe you guys should share with the rest of us ..."
- over 7 years ago10/18/12 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"Sorry. I should have been more clear. See, my brain just doens't work this way. I have a counter inserted in my slide with one button ass..."
- over 7 years ago10/18/12 at 12:02 pm (UTC)
"With the help of my software developer husband, I can now answer my own question so I thought I'd share the answer. I'm so excited; my br..."
- over 7 years ago10/18/12 at 11:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Sara, Sorry to hear you're having this issue. I know how incredibly annoying it can be. I submitted a bug report and the wonderful Art..."
- over 7 years ago09/24/12 at 11:28 am (UTC)
"Thank you for the quick turn around Brian! Really, really appreciate it! Sara"
- over 7 years ago06/11/12 at 6:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks Brian. Hopefully they'll know something soon. I love Storyline and have been using it since November and haven't ever had an issue..."
- over 7 years ago06/08/12 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
"It's crashing after I open the file and click on a slide or something. Pretty much if I do anything within the file it crashes."
- over 7 years ago06/08/12 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
"Yes! I've had it crash 6 times in a row this afternoon. Wondering if one slide can handle only a certain number of slide triggers . It wa..."
- over 7 years ago06/08/12 at 12:46 pm (UTC)