"Thanks for your reply Crystal! I have been testing the same solution (simply removing the files with offending names) and it does seem to..."
- 2 years ago07/21/19 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
Scott Schmeer started a new discussion Issue with file names in published output
"I am having an issue with file names in my published output. I am using the newest version of Storyline 360 and publishing to HTML5 ..."
- 2 years ago07/17/19 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
Scott Schmeer commented on the article Using the Paper Cutout Effect to Design E-Learning Graphics #235
"Here's my example. A simple interaction about stages of acceptance. http://prometheustrain.com/pro-examples/cutouts"
- over 2 years ago06/03/19 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Really nice, clean look! Love the timeline."
- over 2 years ago05/31/19 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago05/30/19 at 9:52 am (UTC)
"Here's my entry for the challenge. For this one I tried a photo-realistic desk comp by editing freely available photos and mockups. Comme..."
- over 2 years ago05/29/19 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
Scott Schmeer added the course Office Ergonomics
"This program lets you instantly assess any dangers lurking in your cubicle – and what to do about them."
- over 2 years ago05/13/19 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
Scott Schmeer added the course Winter Driving Safety
"This fun microlearning sample drives the user through the content with graphics, fun interactions, and animations."
- over 2 years ago05/13/19 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
Scott Schmeer commented on the article Using Text Variables to Capture and Display Learner's Name #222
"My first try at the challenges. Here's a simple/fun gaming-style example. In this case the first letter of the user's last name is used t..."
- over 2 years ago03/05/19 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
Scott Schmeer started a new discussion Sliders on Touch-Enabled Montiors?
"I wonder if anyone else is having issues with Slider interactions (Storyline 360) not working on Touch-Enabled desktop monitors? For exam..."
- over 2 years ago01/23/19 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
Scott Schmeer started a new discussion Storyline 360 and IE 11 Issue
"We are having some discussion with a client regarding the fact that a Storyline 360 produced course is not launching correctly on their p..."
- 4 years ago08/29/17 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
Scott Schmeer started a new discussion Install Storyline 360 on 2 computers?
"In the past we were able/allowed to install Storyline on 2 computers with a single license (a desktop and a laptop for travel for example..."
- almost 5 years ago11/11/16 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Leslie and Ashley for your replies! Apparently this issue only occurs with IE. The course was originally created in an earlier..."
- 7 years ago08/26/14 at 9:06 am (UTC)
Scott Schmeer started a new discussion Question about suspend_data and Internet Explorer
"We have client that came back to us with this question after testing a Storyline course on their LMS: ------------- "...(we) have found t..."
- 7 years ago08/25/14 at 10:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, We are using the same version of Chrome (34.0.1847.131 m). We have tried multiple courses and they all crash Chrome... so ..."
- over 7 years ago05/19/14 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"I'd be very interested in knowing if there was any additional resolution to this issue. We are having the exact same problem. Any course ..."
- over 7 years ago05/19/14 at 7:36 am (UTC)