"Hi Katie - my answers inline. What version of Presenter are you using? // Articulate Presenter 13, Update 11: 1809.1417. What..."
- almost 3 years ago08/23/19 at 6:03 am (UTC)
"Is this issue resolved with Presenter ? I think we need to switch to iSpring Authoring tool, which gives crisp quality responsive o..."
- almost 3 years ago08/21/19 at 6:18 am (UTC)
Shailesh Gurav replied to the discussion How to decide color and font combination in eLearning courses?
"Thank you Walt, David T and David P for your inputs. It will surely help. Actually I was trying to ask if there is any psychology behin..."
- over 4 years ago01/16/18 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
Shailesh Gurav started a new discussion How to decide color and font combination in eLearning courses?
"This is the most essential requirement while developing an eLearning course. I have observed this while capturing client requirements, ..."
- over 4 years ago01/15/18 at 6:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Ruth, Actually, there is no way you can do it with the help of Storyline, as I don't see any option that supports this security feat..."
- over 5 years ago02/23/17 at 7:08 am (UTC)
"Hi Erickson, Thank you for your reply. This is different from what actually I was looking for. In the above link, we are restricting us..."
- over 5 years ago11/13/16 at 8:51 am (UTC)
Shailesh Gurav started a new discussion How to Password Protect Storyline Project File?
"Is there any way I can password protect my storyline project file? (not the published output). "
- over 5 years ago11/07/16 at 6:44 am (UTC)
Shailesh Gurav replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
"Great work Richard. Congrats!!!"
- over 5 years ago11/07/16 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"Go ahead.. surprise me!"
- over 5 years ago11/03/16 at 5:26 am (UTC)
"Thanks!! I really liked it. Grey and White looks awesome and professional."
- almost 6 years ago09/07/16 at 6:57 am (UTC)
"Well, I think MOOCs are not limited to time or instructor or community as such. Here, Open Courses means they are available to all, to an..."
- 7 years ago04/16/15 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"Thank you Leslie and Ashley for your prompt response. It works perfectly."
- 7 years ago03/31/15 at 5:37 am (UTC)
Shailesh Gurav started a new discussion Force completion using Variables
"Hi there, I've created a course, in which there are 3 topics, each having 1 quiz (of 3 questions each), I want my learner to complete al..."
- 7 years ago03/29/15 at 5:15 am (UTC)
"I'm not able to open the source file on Storyline 2 - Update 1. It asks for latest update. What big difference it makes in 2 different u..."
- over 7 years ago02/17/15 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"Hello everyone, I have been following this thread since so long. Everyone is discussing their own experience while few are just agreeing ..."
- over 7 years ago01/13/15 at 5:58 am (UTC)
"Hey Gareth, If you want to add a background audio to the project, try adding the audio in published HTML output file. You can also set th..."
- over 7 years ago09/30/14 at 11:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing!!"
- over 8 years ago10/28/13 at 6:46 am (UTC)
"Cool stuff!!. Looks like iOS's iBook app. I've started playing with this template, you can build awesome personal bookstore using this..."
- 9 years ago04/29/13 at 2:40 am (UTC)
Shailesh Gurav started a new discussion Removing BACK, NEXT button
"Can anybody tell me how do i remove BACK or NEXT button from Storyline Player? Actually I was trying to create video using storyline but ..."
- over 9 years ago03/16/13 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"Hello Carl, I'm interested in doing freelance work for you. I'm currently working as a e-Learning professional - e-Learning architect for..."
- almost 10 years ago09/11/12 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
"We are using Blackboard 9.1 SP8, its best among all existing LMS. unlimited features, app integration, easy accessibility, SCORM standard..."
- almost 10 years ago07/06/12 at 10:43 am (UTC)