Stacy Veerhusen started a new discussion Rise 360 and Continue Divider Issue
"Something I found odd today... I was building a course in Rise360 and used the button and button stack interaction. I wanted to make sure..."
- 3 months ago07/08/20 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
Stacy Veerhusen commented on the article Using Dials to Design Interactive Infographics #261
"Just out of curiosity - is there a way to use dials and sliders that is ADA compliant? The trainings I design have to be ADA compliant an..."
- 10 months ago12/12/19 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"I too am on the site today trying to locate the webinar archive. I've missed so many sessions that I didn't get a chance to sign up for b..."
- 11 months ago10/23/19 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
Stacy Veerhusen started a new discussion Timeline & the Next Button
"Hello, I'm working on a course where I need to limit the learner from skipping around the course, but be able to progress to the next sl..."
- over 1 year ago05/30/19 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"A work around that worked for me was waiting to set the positions of the characters until the content was done being written. Then I work..."
- over 1 year ago05/21/19 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
"Something else I'm noticing with this interaction the more I use it is that I go in and edit the characters and their poses and by the ti..."
- over 1 year ago05/21/19 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"I've been finding temporary work arounds, but for my needs I really need more characters. 150 is just too limiting. If it could get bumpe..."
- over 1 year ago05/21/19 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"This is a neat interaction and a fun way to have learners interact with questions. I like this!"
- over 1 year ago05/21/19 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"I just wanted to provide some feedback that limiting the interactions to 150-200 characters is extremely hard to write good content for. ..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"I did a very simple interaction showing a conversation between a phone rep and a customer. The module is designed to help the reps see ho..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"This is a really robust interaction and a great example of using a variety of speaking interactions. Plus it's pretty fun. There is a lot..."
- over 1 year ago05/20/19 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
Stacy Veerhusen started a new discussion ADA Compliant E-Learning
"Hi, I was wondering if anyone in the E-Learning Heroes community has any resources they could point out that would help me learn how to ..."
- over 1 year ago04/24/19 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"Excellent! Those directions worked perfectly! Thank you for the help!"
- over 1 year ago04/16/19 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
Stacy Veerhusen started a new discussion Connecting Scenes with Quiz Slides Together
"Hello, I have a project that consists of 7 scenes and each scene has 3 quiz questions at the end with the overall results page at the en..."
- over 1 year ago04/15/19 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for the assistance. I am having this issue when access the content library (mainly photos) and then when I try to pr..."
- over 1 year ago04/15/19 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"I should add this is the advice the support team for my company gave me after speaking with Articulate to trouble shoot my problem: "The..."
- over 1 year ago04/12/19 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"I've figured out now that the advice I was given was to split my project up into separate projects and join them back together, not split..."
- over 1 year ago04/12/19 at 9:02 pm (UTC)
Stacy Veerhusen started a new discussion Articulate Storyline crashing due to low memory
"I'm learning how to use Articulate currently and I'm learning while composing my first project with it. However the problem I keep encoun..."
- over 1 year ago04/12/19 at 8:54 pm (UTC)