Sue Page started a new discussion Ctrl-Z crashes Replay
"Is anyone else having this problem? I automatically use Ctrl-Z for undo, and whenever I do this in Replay it crashes. I've just lost an h..."
- over 1 year ago09/19/18 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"Ha! That's very clever. Thanks for sharing."
- over 1 year ago06/24/18 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
"Ooh, thanks Allison - that's very cool"
- almost 2 years ago04/10/18 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
Sue Page started a new discussion Running Peek causes Surface Pro fan to fire up
"Hi, I might be missing something really obvious here, but whenever I start Peek on my Surface Pro, the cooling fan kicks in and the noise..."
- almost 2 years ago02/08/18 at 4:11 am (UTC)
Sue Page replied to the discussion Articulate illustrated characters - Windows 8.1 Surface Pro 3
"Dave, this was such a useful tip! We've just changed over to Surface Pro tablets and they are great, but I was thinking I might need to g..."
- over 3 years ago08/22/16 at 2:40 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Tom. These are really useful!"
- almost 4 years ago02/18/16 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
"Wow, this is great! Love the interactivity and the clean design."
- almost 4 years ago01/26/16 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"I was having a similar problem: in SL2, publishing a file for LMS caused the system to hang. I would have to cancel, then try again - it ..."
- over 4 years ago08/18/15 at 3:24 am (UTC)
"Wow, as a relative newbie to Storyline 2, I found this article a great help! I'd never thought of adding objects into the normal state - ..."
- over 4 years ago04/21/15 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael. That seems to have worked perfectly. I replicated your solution in my file. Weird, though, as the original buttons were d..."
- almost 5 years ago03/25/15 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
Sue Page started a new discussion Buttons, triggers and problems in Storyline 2!
"Hi, I have been trying to create a clickable flowchart, using the built-in buttons and assigning triggers to them. I start with some top-..."
- almost 5 years ago03/25/15 at 4:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks Charles - found it!"
- over 5 years ago09/17/14 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
Sue Page started a new discussion Can't view layers and triggers
"I finally got around to installing the last release of Storyline 1, and now I have no right-hand menu for layers and triggers. In existin..."
- over 5 years ago09/17/14 at 5:20 pm (UTC)