"Wow! there is a big list of contributions for this week's challenge. Hope my little one does not get lost in the crowd! Link to Demo: h..."
- over 1 year ago03/11/20 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Very nice work Daniel. I have downloaded it for future reference- Thanks. Comments: It took the video some time to load and appear (ma..."
- over 1 year ago03/03/20 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
"Looked at first like it might be a painful procedure for the patient! But it all worked out ok. Really cool."
- over 1 year ago02/20/20 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
"Borrowing inspiration from the original ID Software Wolfenstine 3d FPS. The game difficulty choice is illustrated by characters that disp..."
- over 1 year ago02/20/20 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Daniel, I must thank you so much for sticking with it and locating the "Better know this" section! I did try to include other areas whe..."
- over 1 year ago02/14/20 at 10:32 am (UTC)
"Nice, and an interesting product! I'd love to try that overdub feature."
- over 1 year ago02/13/20 at 8:53 am (UTC)
"Thanks to all who contributed this week. I loved seeing how you all handle the challenge in different ways. I created my demo in Rise. I ..."
- over 1 year ago02/07/20 at 10:31 am (UTC)
Tim Murphy started a new discussion Excess whitespace in Rise
"Hi, sharing some fixes for the extra whitespace that sometimes appears in Rise. This whitespace issue happens: When using a Heading_Parag..."
- almost 2 years ago10/23/19 at 10:39 am (UTC)
Tim Murphy replied to the discussion Superscripting "®" in Course Titles and Section Headings in Rise 360
"Remember to use the NUMERIC KEYPAD part of your keyboard when inputting the ALT code."
- almost 2 years ago10/21/19 at 8:31 am (UTC)