"GIF as in GIFT. Not JIF as in peanut butter. The "G" stands for "graphic" which is a soft "G." See https://gizmodo.com/the-creator-of-the..."
- almost 2 years ago07/10/18 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for adding that. I'll use it but it still feels like a work around as many times I need a plain text link that goes to an email in..."
- 2 years ago05/02/18 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"How long has Rise been out and there's still not a way to do something as simple email link? Let's get this fixed!"
- 2 years ago03/07/18 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"I'm using Rise to create a quick microsite. Would be nice to be able to disable the completion progress bar and the "lesson 3 of 7". "
- 2 years ago03/07/18 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie! I've submitted a support ticket with a sample Storyline file."
- over 2 years ago02/15/18 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"Any updates on this issue? I have the latest SL360 (3.12.14647.0) and am experiencing similar issues where the zoom region will randomly ..."
- over 2 years ago02/13/18 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"Andrew Lian found a post-publishing workaround that I just tried and it worked great but would be time-consuming if you had a lot of audi..."
- over 2 years ago02/06/18 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"For spoken word stereo is nice but not necessary, but for music, stereo makes a huge difference. Having background music in stereo allows..."
- over 2 years ago02/06/18 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"What I'm noticing is that the images are not as sharp once they're inserted into a Storyline 360 slide. I'm seeing some JPEG compression ..."
- over 2 years ago02/02/18 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
Tom Roth replied to the discussion Text to speech - How to fix the first word being cut off
"As humans we don't always follow phonetics in our speech patterns as rigidly as these character voices do so you end up with word pronunc..."
- over 2 years ago02/02/18 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
"I too would like the ability to download the full, high-resolution photo. I may only want to crop the photo to use only a portion of it b..."
- over 2 years ago01/19/18 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
"I have a customized player where all of the default player elements are not visible. For controls I've added my own previous, next and pa..."
- 3 years ago04/13/17 at 3:17 pm (UTC)