Tracie Bosket commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 360: Birthday Party Game
"WOW! Nice project!"
- 2 years ago04/02/21 at 12:28 am (UTC)
Tracie Bosket replied to the discussion Storyline360 Escape Room with xAPI "Trackery"
"So good Alexander, thanks for sharing!"
- 2 years ago04/02/21 at 12:23 am (UTC)
Tracie Bosket replied to the discussion Winner Best Game-Based Solution for our Digital Escape Room
"Hi Bryan! Are we able to see the escape room?"
- 2 years ago04/01/21 at 11:22 pm (UTC)
Tracie Bosket replied to the discussion Player frame - how to remove the light grey 20 pixel border all round
"Yeah, that is the thing I have been struggling with for a week. I am able to hide the boarders, but when I import the project into the Ca..."
- 2 years ago03/24/21 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
Tracie Bosket replied to the discussion Using Articulate360 or Rise 360 with Canvas LMS
"I am able to import a Storyline project into Canvas, however, there is a large gap between the top of the page and the Storyline project...."
- 2 years ago03/23/21 at 11:40 pm (UTC)
Tracie Bosket commented on the download Storyline: What’s Your Leadership Style
"WOW! That is phenomenal. Also, how did you get your project to display in full screen? No matter what dimensions I play with in the pla..."
- 8 years ago03/31/15 at 2:52 am (UTC)
"Oh, I see. Now If they don't maximize it, they should see the project without the scroll bar right? Because it would be smaller but would..."
- over 8 years ago02/11/15 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
"So smart! I set the dimensions as 1000 x 562 It is way bigger and very easy to see now. If someone has a different screen dimension, will..."
- over 8 years ago02/11/15 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, I didn't see this post. I attached the previews. I see that the boarder doesn't show when I publish the project YES! Here is the ..."
- over 8 years ago02/11/15 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
Tracie Bosket started a new discussion Remove All Player Background - Storyline 2
"Hi, I am trying to remove all of the colors on the player background. I wanted this http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-c..."
- over 8 years ago01/30/15 at 12:58 am (UTC)
- over 8 years ago01/23/15 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"That would be great Ashley, thank you. So dues that mean that I should uninstall it and then install with the new file? "
- over 8 years ago01/23/15 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"How can I do that? I didn't buy any other characters. The free ones installed automatically when I installed the software. "
- over 8 years ago01/23/15 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine, I still haven't gotten a response yet. What do you think I should do now?"
- over 10 years ago02/13/13 at 8:47 am (UTC)
"Thank you so much"
- over 10 years ago02/11/13 at 7:57 am (UTC)
"No, I searched my inbox and spam folder, but don't see it."
- over 10 years ago02/11/13 at 7:35 am (UTC)
"I didn't know of the Presenter Package! I'm going to try it. I think I will submit a support case. If I learn how to fix, I'll post "tips..."
- over 10 years ago02/06/13 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Wow, I keep my files on an external/portable drive (my computer is full). It's a project I've been working for 5 months, so I REALLY hope..."
- over 10 years ago02/04/13 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
"I imported sounds for each of 10 animations on one slide. I hear the sounds on PowePoint but when I preview or publish it from Presenter..."
- over 10 years ago02/01/13 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
Tracie Bosket replied to the discussion Articulate Showcase
- over 10 years ago12/28/12 at 4:24 pm (UTC)