"I have opened a support case. It's happening in all three browsers on a Mac running Mountain Lion. Our help desk people met with the stud..."
- over 8 years ago10/16/12 at 9:31 am (UTC)
Tracy Newman started a new discussion Engage interactions in Mountain Lion
"I am having a problem opening Engage interactions on a Mac running Mountain Lion. I have Engage interactions and Quizmaker interactions i..."
- over 8 years ago10/16/12 at 8:00 am (UTC)
- over 8 years ago09/10/12 at 8:28 am (UTC)
"I took out the web object and replaced it with the YouTube embed and now it uploads. Which is strange, because I did this exactly the sam..."
- over 8 years ago09/07/12 at 6:25 am (UTC)
Tracy Newman started a new discussion Problem with WordPress plugin and one Storyline file
"I am using a WordPress plugin (Insert or Embed Articulate Content into Wordpress) and it works great. Except for one Storyline file that ..."
- over 8 years ago09/06/12 at 11:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Jeanette! This will work fine, I think. I'm not generally in favor of forcing users to sit through videos, but it's a requirement..."
- almost 9 years ago07/06/12 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"So since I can't seem to get rid of the seek bar and because I need to leave the Next button active so the user can advance to the next s..."
- almost 9 years ago07/05/12 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
"I had the same problem and found this solution, which seems to work....except I want the slide to advance after the video ends. I set the..."
- almost 9 years ago07/03/12 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"Thanks, I ended up doing it a different way. Rather than using states for the text box, I just have overlayed a graphic that starts out H..."
- almost 9 years ago07/02/12 at 9:22 am (UTC)
Tracy Newman started a new discussion Visited State: Change mouse pointer?
"In my project, I have a text box (beginning state is Disabled) and at the bottom of that box is a button. The user clicks on the button t..."
- almost 9 years ago07/02/12 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"Oh, right - the hover state! Excellent. Although that's a lot of places to make a change. I have maybe 250 questions total (over several ..."
- almost 9 years ago06/18/12 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
Tracy Newman started a new discussion Quizmaker to Storyline
"I am attempting to import some quizmaker files into Storyline, but I have lost a bit of functionality. Is it possible in Storyline to get..."
- almost 9 years ago06/18/12 at 9:35 am (UTC)
"I did preview the entire project and it still didn't work....until I realized that one of the objects was missing a trigger, and of cours..."
- almost 9 years ago05/03/12 at 6:15 am (UTC)
Tracy Newman started a new discussion trigger not working?
"I have a trigger on an object that is in a layer. The trigger is supposed to lightbox another slide when the object is clicked on, but wh..."
- almost 9 years ago05/02/12 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"I copied my directory to the C: drive, opened the quiz file, and I previewed one of the problem questions with the same result - the link..."
- almost 9 years ago04/16/12 at 11:27 am (UTC)
"My working directory (and also where I publish to) is my D: drive, which is a second internal drive on my machine: D:\Documents\My Articu..."
- almost 9 years ago04/16/12 at 10:36 am (UTC)
Tracy Newman started a new discussion Hyperlinks in Quizmaker feedback not working
"I have several quizzes that contain hyperlinks to Khan Academy in the feedback for an incorrect answer on each question. I thought it was..."
- almost 9 years ago04/16/12 at 9:05 am (UTC)
Tracy Newman replied to the discussion Ideas on getting rid of bullet points to state course objectives
"I agree with Tracey! I always hate it during an elearning or a presentation when I have to sit through someone reading the objectives to ..."
- over 9 years ago12/13/11 at 9:04 am (UTC)
Tracy Newman started a new discussion Controls for inserted Flash movie
"I want to insert a movie into a slide, and it should be the only thing the user sees - no sidebar, no presentation navigation, etc. Howev..."
- over 9 years ago12/07/11 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Perfect! That's the one place I did not look. Thank you!!"
- over 9 years ago10/26/11 at 8:11 am (UTC)