Agnieszka Gorgon started a new discussion Scrambled Text in Feedback Layer
"I built a graded assessment and customized the feedback layers using Feedback Master. I am running into a problem where any bolded text i..."
- almost 3 years ago02/06/20 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for sharing information about Articulate Updater. I wasn't aware of this tool. According to the overview "Articulate Updater is..."
- 3 years ago12/20/19 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
Agnieszka Gorgon started a new discussion Converting SCORM 1.2 to 2004
"Hello, My team will soon be undergoing an extensive SCORM conversion project, transferring SCORM 1.2 published files to SCORM 2004. We ha..."
- 3 years ago12/19/19 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"I'm very happy to hear you were able to use the template as inspiration for your project. Thank you for the credit in the post. Agnieszka"
- over 3 years ago08/20/19 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
Agnieszka Gorgon started a new discussion Converting Rise 360 modules to an accessible format
"Hello Heroes, I am getting ready to convert approximately 50 modules built in Rise 360 to a screen reader accessible format. I am n..."
- over 3 years ago06/03/19 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Ideally I'd like for this to happen on every slide. You're right, I wouldn't want to disable other screen reader access points, just ma..."
- over 4 years ago09/20/18 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
Agnieszka Gorgon started a new discussion Setting content focus on screen load
"Hello everyone, I have a screen reader/keyboard navigation question. I would like for the topmost piece of content (identified in cust..."
- over 4 years ago09/19/18 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for sharing your client's experience, Phil. Looks like this may be a glitch with Review. "
- over 4 years ago08/24/18 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
Agnieszka Gorgon started a new discussion Lost Comments in Review
"A client of mine recently held 2 review meetings, one on Aug. 16, the other on Aug. 20. Two modules were reviewed at each meeting. C..."
- over 4 years ago08/24/18 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"With the upcoming legalization of cannabis in Canada, I decided to focus my activity on drug-impaired driving. 1. Here's the demo: ht..."
- over 4 years ago08/22/18 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"I know this thread is dated, but I wanted to share my spin on the text message assessment concept in case anyone is interested. Here's my..."
- over 4 years ago08/08/18 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley. "
- over 4 years ago08/08/18 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
"This eLearning Locker video - Storyline X & Y: Moving Objects Anywhere on Screen in Realtime may be of some help. Agnieszka"
- over 4 years ago08/08/18 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
Agnieszka Gorgon started a new discussion Text Message Assessment (Storyline 360 Freebie)
"Hello, I built an informal text message assessment using variables and slide layers. The assessment features a slide-out tray for support..."
- over 4 years ago08/08/18 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Tracy. I've never used motion paths, so this was a fun way to learn how they work, and what I can use this type of animation for. "
- over 4 years ago07/26/18 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
"You're right Michael, I did use the content library icons. Great suggestion to add transparent shapes to cover up the "holes". Updated bo..."
- over 4 years ago07/26/18 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
Agnieszka Gorgon started a new discussion Menu Freebie (Storyline 360)
"I created 3 slide-out menus in Storyline 360, using motion paths and variables. Feel free to reuse! Here's the preview of all three. An..."
- over 4 years ago07/26/18 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
Agnieszka Gorgon published a new download Storyline: Process Interaction Quiz
"This process interaction challenges learners to drag steps into the right order. It’s a great way to test their understanding. View this..."
- over 4 years ago07/13/18 at 10:45 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Linda. It's a small, small world, isn't it. :)"
- over 4 years ago07/11/18 at 8:28 pm (UTC)
"I created this Escape from the Library activity in support of the challenge: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/96a2bbd2-f2ee-412b..."
- over 4 years ago07/11/18 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"Hello Alyssa, Yes, you fixed the state issue (I'd love to see how you rearranged triggers to achieve this - UPDATE: I downloaded the .st..."
- over 4 years ago07/10/18 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
"Hello Alyssa, This was happening especially when I was working in Master Slides. Yes, this behaviour was replicated when working in an..."
- over 4 years ago07/08/18 at 11:46 pm (UTC)
"Hello Alyssa, Thank you for testing the aactivity and for filing a support ticket on my behalf. You are right, the icons you tested w..."
- over 4 years ago07/06/18 at 8:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the follow-up Ashley. Michael has already gotten in touch. "
- over 4 years ago07/05/18 at 9:24 pm (UTC)