Carl Boyd replied to the discussion Audio issue, it stops working on Articulate STORYLINE!
"I have a FIX! Was having the same problem - audio would cut out on the first slide about 2 seconds in, no matter which slide I made the..."
- almost 4 years ago02/05/18 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"Laura, I've sent you an email. Thanks for posting!"
- almost 4 years ago01/12/18 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
Carl Boyd started a new discussion Question: Tally quiz average so far in random question bank?
"Hey Community! I've run into a wall, and I've spent hours searching the ELH forums for an answer that works, to no avail. I have a set ..."
- over 4 years ago07/27/17 at 1:12 am (UTC)
"Thanks Antony, exactly what I needed!"
- over 4 years ago07/20/17 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"I'm already reeling from this discovery, and now I find I can't even copy and paste the slide elements properly (just brings them in as i..."
- over 4 years ago07/14/17 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Ah, that text link is definitely too subtle on the semantics for an easy find. In the tutorial it says "Click the Formats property on the..."
- over 4 years ago06/27/17 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
Carl Boyd started a new discussion SL 360 Publish for Web not giving me options
"When I read this tutorial: https://community.articulate.com/series/74/articles/articulate-storyline-360-user-guide-how-to-publish-a-cours..."
- over 4 years ago06/27/17 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"For privacy, I've sent a file to the engineers. Thanks"
- over 4 years ago06/14/17 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"Ali, There never was a quiz, and no results slide. That tutorial doesn't say if you can turn off the timer. Can you? Copying into a new ..."
- over 4 years ago06/13/17 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
Carl Boyd started a new discussion How do I hide the elapsed time display?
"I want to hide the Elapsed Time and Total Presentation Time that appear at the top left next to the presentation name in the player. I'..."
- over 4 years ago06/12/17 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I'm about to lose my mind here. I have built my own slide master and feedback master with Helvetica only, and somehow a differe..."
- over 4 years ago05/26/17 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
"Winner winner turkey dinner! Thank for the correct fix!"
- over 4 years ago04/26/17 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
Carl Boyd replied to the discussion HELP - Convert a simulation from View Mode to Try Mode
"Hey folks, If I'm doing a View, a Try and a Test from the same recording, and I'm needing to edit the resulting slides a lot for clarity..."
- over 4 years ago04/15/17 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
- over 4 years ago04/04/17 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"Ah, just what I needed. Anyone know why this happens?"
- 5 years ago10/03/16 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
Carl Boyd commented on the article How to Secure Your Home Like an E-Learning Pro #145
"Nice David! Looks great!"
- 5 years ago09/22/16 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
"David, Regarding my piece in this challenge, I realized that I linked to the entire project, instead of to just the part I wanted to show..."
- 5 years ago09/15/16 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I have even more terms to squeeze into this one slide. I really dig the zen feel it creates."
- 5 years ago09/15/16 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I could probably figure out a way to state that the learner should just keep clicking the circle."
- 5 years ago09/15/16 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"That's a whole lotta WHOA! Your process sounds labor-intensive. Was it actually?"
- 5 years ago09/13/16 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
"So many clever examples so far! I'm in the process of building a visual glossary for art+design college students, and this is just one ..."
- 5 years ago09/13/16 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
"Rockstar work, as always! I like that she only plays tech-sponsored venues ;)"
- 5 years ago09/09/16 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
"Late entry: It's a game shrouded in mystery and intrigue. No one's really sure how you play it. I've made this version mostly to practice..."
- over 5 years ago08/20/16 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
Carl Boyd commented on the article What Should E-Learning Designers Know About the ADDIE Model? #140
"I was groovin to that PADDIE Jam!"
- over 5 years ago08/19/16 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
Carl Boyd commented on the article Give These Top E-Learning Templates a Fresh Makeover #139
"I got another one! I revised the Process Diagram, and made it into a branching slide which can be linked in a series: http://s3.amazonaw..."
- over 5 years ago08/04/16 at 9:57 pm (UTC)