Philippe Siwinski replied to the discussion Audio is not pausing while swapping the Browser Tabs
"Hi heroes, I encountered the same issue reported in the support case #02409311. I have the feeling the issue only occurs using a specific..."
- 8 months ago08/24/20 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski replied to the discussion Will Storyline support CMI-5 (future of scorm), when CMI-5 V1.0 should be released ?
"Thanks a lot @Ren for letting us know, well done for adding cmi5 support :-) "
- 11 months ago05/18/20 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski replied to the discussion GUIDE: Collect Quiz Score Info with xAPI and Storyline
"Thanks Devlin, both Matthew and you are great inspiration. Keep up the good work ;)"
- 1 year ago02/20/20 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Bonjour Alain, je vois que Michael t'as déjà secouru. Comme il l'explique, tu peux ajouter ton code dans une page html ou directement int..."
- 1 year ago02/01/20 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Katie and Saurabh, I figured out it is "normal" that my xAPI output does not open without the right xAPI URL. Then, to display ..."
- over 1 year ago01/06/20 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski started a new discussion Launch a xAPI course without LMS
"Hello heroes, I wish you a happy new year! I was wondering if someone could point me to the right direction. Is it possible to launch a x..."
- over 1 year ago01/02/20 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski replied to the discussion How to remotely serve content on different servers?
"Hello Thomas, it's been a while since you posted. Have you found a solution? I think that what you described is less related to Storyline..."
- over 1 year ago09/01/19 at 11:17 am (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski replied to the discussion iFrame Embed Becomes Unusable on Mobile Because Of Responsivity
"Hi Crystal, do you have any news regarding this issue? Thank you :-)"
- almost 2 years ago07/01/19 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Paul, thanks for your answer. TalentLMS confirmed the issue to me, they are looking for a fix. Interesting you are not experiencing th..."
- almost 2 years ago04/17/19 at 9:53 am (UTC)
"Hi heroes, Rise courses launched in a mobile browser from TalentLMS are currently not responsive. They appear like if they usually appear..."
- almost 2 years ago04/13/19 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Tom, have you found a workaround or a suitable solution ? Thanks :)"
- 2 years ago01/19/19 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"Hi Michael, I was wondering if you were you able to replace the built-in numbers by Japenese numbers (completion, score, etc.) ? Thanks :)"
- over 2 years ago11/06/18 at 10:34 am (UTC)
"Same issue here with a Surface Pro 3, the problem did not happen before. Must be related to a recent update."
- over 2 years ago10/23/18 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski replied to the discussion Storyline output includes scroll bar and big grey space below slides
"Hi heroes, I'm experiencing the same issue with the latest Storyline 360 using the latest Firefox and the latest Edge. The issue does not..."
- over 2 years ago10/16/18 at 8:07 am (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski replied to the discussion Creating interactive 360 degree video in storyline
"Hi Sameer, have you found a way to add interactivity to a 360° video and use it inside Storyline ? The discussion suggested by Crystal s..."
- over 2 years ago09/27/18 at 8:45 am (UTC)
"Thank you Leslie, I'm using layers to have a music background that will not "cut and restart" when learners interact and different videos..."
- over 2 years ago09/17/18 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your support Alyssa, Anna could replicate the issue and logged it as a possible software bug. I'm experimenting a workaroun..."
- over 2 years ago08/31/18 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski started a new discussion Base layer flickering in HTML5 output
"Hi heroes, I have a few courses with only a few slides. Each slide contains several layers. Each layer contains a video. When displaying ..."
- over 2 years ago08/29/18 at 11:08 am (UTC)
"Bonjour Sylvain, merci pour l'opportunité. Je n'ai plus de disponibilité sur cette période mais je transmets à mon réseau. Merci :)"
- over 2 years ago07/19/18 at 9:12 am (UTC)
"Hey Allison, great question ! Since I've never worked as an employee, I share my experience as a freelance e-learning consultant. Some p..."
- over 2 years ago07/18/18 at 10:43 am (UTC)
Philippe Siwinski replied to the discussion Multimedia Attachments in Rise > Linking to Attachment URL After Attachment Deletion
"Hi, I wish to broaden a bit this conversation about links of attachments in Rise. An attachment works great. When exported in SCORM, the..."
- almost 3 years ago05/28/18 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I was wondering about your statement : the video time is not the timeline timing. When the video starts when the timeline st..."
- almost 3 years ago05/19/18 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"Old thread but the question remains :) I wanted to detect when a course is resumed. It helps to jump to a different slide than the last ..."
- almost 3 years ago05/01/18 at 9:08 am (UTC)
- almost 3 years ago05/01/18 at 9:03 am (UTC)
"I'm using SL360. What I'm really looking for is to detect if a slide loads from a resumed session or from another slide within the curren..."
- almost 3 years ago05/01/18 at 8:06 am (UTC)