New Rise Feature: Export as PDF

May 02, 2018

Today we released a new feature in Rise that I think you’ll appreciate—especially those of you who work in highly regulated industries! Now you can export your Rise courses as PDF files for easy printing and meeting regulatory requirements.

Watch this quick video to learn more:

179 Replies
Aarthi Ramesh

I added a lightbox interactive created in Storyline 360 as an interactive block to a Rise course. On the Rise course, all the slides of the lightbox interactive are displayed. However, when I export the content as a pdf, none of the lightbox content is on the pdf. It only displays the first slide of the lightbox interactive.

Is there a way to export the pdf with all the content within the lightbox block? Thanks!

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Teena! So sorry to hear that when you export to PDF, your modifications are not reflected in your PDF output.

Please try this: Update your browser, clear cache, and log back in. Then try to Publish to PDF. 

If this does not work, please open a case with us here, so that one of our technical support engineers can look into it.

Angelo Cruz

Hi Dhiraj! Did you want your users to be able to download a PDF copy of the course as well?

You can do that by exporting your Rise 360 course as a PDF and then adding an Attachment block to your Rise 360 course and uploading the exported PDF file.

This way, your users will be able to download a copy of the course they just took.

I hope this information helps!