Product Last Post Replies
Zehra Aykut
Hi all, I have Custom Course Labels for different languages. We completed all translations for our Rise courses. But now I realized that all Continue Buttons (In Divi...
Rise 360 over 5 years ago
By Zehra Aykut
HR Student
Hello,  I have listed a number of questions in a Rise quiz and would like to now organize them into lessons.  Is this possible or do I have to delete the questions, c...
By HR Student
Pollux Chen
Hi community peers, my team would like to add some code tracking the start and completion of Rise course (not hosted on LMS). Starting code was added to index.html and...
By Pollux Chen
Alexis Brannan
Hello and thanks for reading my first post :) I support a group of e-learning developers, and am preparing for an enterprise move from Lectora into the Articulate 360...
Articulate Storyline over 5 years ago
By Alexis Brannan
Nilesh Zende
I have created the on short quiz for user and once he/she will complete and pass the quiz how we can give them the certification with our branding. need help for it ca...
By Nilesh Zende
Rene R
With Chrome's October 2018 Autoplay Policy, we found that when our learners selected Storyline's player bar volume control (published to HTML5), the thumb control drop...
By Rene R
denis.ohara@element.com O Hara
I've exported a piece of learning as "WEB" , it works on my local machine but when I upload it onto my server I only see "Your course is loading. Hang tight." Does any...
By denis.ohara@element.com O Hara
Viki Ross
I hope someone has a solution. I need to add content where the text should include a small icon (something snipped from a system) so that it is incorporated in the tex...
By Viki Ross
Léa Corneille
Bonjour,  je réalise un exercice avec Appariement : menu déroulant.  Je voudrais attribuer 0.5 points par proposition juste mais je ne sais pas comment faire.  Merc...
By Léa Corneille
British School of English / English360
Hello,  I've been tasked with creating English language courses for the online students in our school. Here's what I've been doing.  Create a template course with mo...
By British School of English / English360
Cara Beck
Hello! I'm working on a project in which I will need to create a survey. I will need the user responses from this survey to be sent to the organization's LMS (CourseMi...
By Cara Beck
Iffaf Khan
Hi. I'm using Storyline 2 for my activity (rough storyboard attached). For each choice I want the user to see a detailed picture (which I am assuming I would have to...
By Iffaf Khan
Michael Schear
Is it possible to disable the pulsating feature on a labeled graphic? The effect is distracting and would display better if it was static.
By Michael Schear
Tsvety P.
Hi all, Anybody had an experience with uploading Storyline 360 generated course through AICC in Docebo? I'm having trouble with the Docebo LMS not finding the index_l...
By Tsvety P.
Florian As
Hi, I'm working on a project, and we want to have a tracking without lms, so i found that solution which work great : https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/burnselearni...
By Florian As
R Rothrock
We are in the process of replacing all of our Flash reliant published courses with HTML5 only published courses. In the past we had a need for a custom quiz that rema...
By R Rothrock
David Rushton
Hi, I get given files from time to time with exams / quizzes. Is there a value in the code in a SCORM 2004 file that identifies the pass rate? Getting hold of the sto...
By David Rushton
Kashmir Siniara
Hi How do you create a certificate in Storyline 3 that can be printed when are course is completed. Thanks Kashmir
By Kashmir Siniara
Jenny Armanious
This is more of a Moodle question vs a Rise one, but I know how knowledgeable everyone is here. I've posted a Rise course into Moodle with a quiz (randomized question...
By Jenny Armanious
Julia Field
Hi I am trying to set up a confidence scale for users to complete at the beginning of a module and add results to a Notepad and then be able to revisit at the end of ...
By Julia Field