Last Post Replies
Cassandra Salinas
Hi All, I am trying to create a course that involves a person hitting a certain point where they have to stop and do a real world training. But once they're done, the...
over 6 years ago
By Cassandra Salinas
Glenn Reagon
Hello everyone,  needing some assistance with motion paths. I have four shapes at the bottom of a slide serving as menu tabs.  When I hover my mouse curser over a tab...
over 6 years ago
By Glenn Reagon
Philippe JEANTY
Can anyone share their techniques to make a viewer aware that some areas can be clicked ? Obviously putting a pulsating marker is one, but I feel when there are many b...
over 6 years ago
By Philippe JEANTY
Deidre Ellis
How do you show SMEs what is available in terms of quizzing, interactions, etc. in the various tools available to you? Most of our SMEs are still in the habit of sendi...
over 6 years ago
By Deidre Ellis
zuheir khlaif
Hi all,  I built a course by using Articulate Storyline  composed of three scenes. all of the scenes are the same topic but the difference s based on learner's learni...
over 6 years ago
By Ray Cole
Andrea Di Lello
Hi,  I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, as I am new to the community... so if not, please let me know where would be more appropriate :-) We have 360 ...
over 6 years ago
By Ray Cole
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola, PFA powerpoint template and feel free to use. Regards, Ashi
over 6 years ago
By Melanie Mornard
Jeffrey Riley
I also participated in the ELH Challenge #186 with the new Pantone color for 2018. I decided that as part of the challenge, I would feature a Christmas tree with purpl...
over 6 years ago
By Jeffrey Riley
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola everyone, Attached is a vintage car created in PowerPoint. Feel free to customize/use :) Regards, Ashi
over 6 years ago
By Nigel S
Kate Hoelscher
I am developing a training program for new instructional designers and consultants, and one of the topics we will be working on is moving from order taker to problem s...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
James Addoms
Elearning heroes Happy Holidays! This is my first challenge. (view here) I’ve been keeping an eye on the truly talented folks participating in the weekly challenges a...
over 6 years ago
By James Addoms
Kate Hoelscher
One of the biggest problems I have causes the most tedious of work.  I work in a field with lots of PHI (protected health information).  I have to make sure 100% of al...
over 6 years ago
By Dave Ferguson
Shelley Gable
Hi! I manage an ID/eLearning team. I'd like to come up with a badging system to recognize each person's skills with using various Storyline features. Has anyone else d...
over 6 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Peter Hybert
We have a program where it is helpful to use the built-in interactions (e.g., drag/drop) to author a question but we want to make different things happen based on whet...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Phill Dearn
Hello all Can anyone give me some advice on what the best sites (cloud-based) preferably to host their examples of a course on. For example on the weekly challenge l...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Alexander Salas
Hey guys, I played a bit with Pantone's Ultra Violet and this is my submission for ELH Challenge #186.  I'm dropping the FREEBIE here in case any of it is useful. Che...
over 6 years ago
By Ron Ross
Bill Kemsley
Hello! Does anyone have an example of using PollEverywhere as an embedded web object within Storyline or Studio? (See https://www.polleverywhere.com/case-studies/ele...
over 6 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Guillaume Coppin
How to do to the playbar controls all of my slide? I mean, I've got my prinipal layer with a video and I've got many layers (3/4) with "animated" icones when I launch ...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
linda hopkinson
Hi Does anyone recommend the best program to purchase to do whiteboarding to work within Rise. I have tried Videoscribe but just wondering if others work well with Ris...
over 6 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Marti Ackerman
Hi everyone - I'm in the planning stages of designing a course for our new intranet. Does anybody have some bullet points I should cover as an introduction? There will...
over 6 years ago
By Marti Ackerman