Last Post Replies
Nick Elkins
Hi there! First post in a long time. I missed this community!   I have what I hope is an easy question. I'll describe what I'm hoping to accomplish, could you please...
over 6 years ago
By Joe Waddington
Paola Campos
Hi everyone! I´m looking to add a button to one of my courses that will allow learners to make a page their homepage, I know I´ll probably need to create a Java code ...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Monica Lee
Hi, if I select 16:9 or 4:3 and add a player skin with a title, navigation buttons, menu, etc. does the player skin affect the screen ratio? Or does the screen remain ...
over 6 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Terence English
I am creating a presentation, where a lengthy video is required to be watched five full and complete times by the user to gain credit for completion of the course. Sin...
over 6 years ago
By Harry Carter
Ashley Schwartau
Hi everyone! I'm researching some 508 related issues based on a lot of client requests we've had this year, and I thought I'd pick y'all's brains for some ideas.  Eve...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Schwartau
Sandra Whitford
This is for the sale of a business which is happening today so I need an answer quickly.  Purchaser wants the course to be broken down into modules but have the same T...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Kendra MacPherson
Good morning, Just wondering if anyone has used lightbox slides instead of a layer or additional slide. I have a slide where the learner drags and drops ingredients, ...
over 6 years ago
By Kimberly Hornak
Guillaume Coppin
Hello everybody, For my project I created a slide with a video and I added some layers with animations. I've got 2 buttons in m'y slide : one too play/pause my chrono...
over 6 years ago
By michelle eames
Gail Chambers
Looking to find some animated GIFS for an upcoming project. Any thoughts? Nothing tacky... Thanks Gail  
over 6 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Steve Nixon
I'm using the Docebo LMS and have been testing the Docebo app with a Storyline course in HTML5. I'm having some difficulty getting the audio to play. It seems to play...
over 6 years ago
By Rene Vestergaard
Anthony Harmetz
A developer and I have been working on a course for a client. The client started testing on its LMS--Cornerstone--today and ran into two major issues which reviewers h...
over 6 years ago
By Steve Wilhite
Ben London
I want to create an online testing platform with a 1000 question test bank. The questions are from 25 different financial topics.  I would like the students to be able...
over 6 years ago
By Ben London
David Anderson
Admittedly, I don't buy good mice. I've been using a MS mobile mouse for the past two years.  So, now I'm in the market for something a bit more... pro. Does anyone ha...
over 6 years ago
By Robb Kramer
Catherine Conley
Hi all, I work for a membership organization that offers eLearning. Our members are not required to take any of the training so I need to "sell" it to them. Does anyon...
over 6 years ago
By Catherine Conley
Vickie Derrick
Does Articulate 360 present at a conference? If so, where and when? Can you recommend a good elearning conference for higher ed?
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jacqueline Halligan
I have created a programme in which the base layer has several objects that are animated (i.e arrows flying in from the top), these animations begin 3 seconds into the...
over 6 years ago
By Jawad U.
Natalia Saldarriaga
Hello! I am looking for text labels in the following languages: Croatian, Lituan, Slovac, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Estonian, Icelandic, Latvian, Thai and Tamil... Any i...
over 6 years ago
By Ben Brink
Doug McCormick
There is a large amount of forum discussion covering ELearning matters.  So to move to another paradigm, I would like to explain how I use Storyline as a product promo...
over 6 years ago
By Bob S
Sonya Lietha
I need to create a custom submit button because I do not like the way the presentation looks when the default button is used. I am using the choice and match interacti...
over 6 years ago
By Sonya Lietha
njeanne Lapointe
Hi, I am creating a tour of a building and the learner can navigate to any room from a building landing page.  This is not a linear program so you can't really apply ...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT