Last Post Replies
Steve Heinen
I know I saw a good example of this in the community learning examples.  I am an old school Presenter guy and am new to Storyline.  Here is an outline of my project ...
over 6 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Kimberley Martinsen
I thought a scroll bar automatically appeared if text entered in to a Text Entry Box was larger than the box? This doesn't appear to be happening in my course (SL 360...
over 6 years ago
By Kimberley Martinsen
Kai Donovan
Hi! I have points being tallied in the feedback master slides when the Correct layer is displayed. But, I've added a Previous button to one slide so users can view th...
over 6 years ago
By Kai Donovan
William Rupert
I would like to preview my course beginning on a specific page, not necessarily the first page.  I have a course with 42 pages, and have a problem between pages 33 and...
over 6 years ago
By William Rupert
Tom Washam
Hey all, Here is a free character pack for your next eLearning project. Meet Evan! http://www.tryitnowtraining.com/character_pack_evan/ Hope you enjoy! Tom
over 6 years ago
By Tom Washam
James Quincey
Afternoon all, I have a H&S slide with an image showing a number of hazards that need to be found (clicked on). I have assigned the triggers as below, but the cou...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Doug Arnold
Hi all,  I'm trying to make a slide in which the layer that is displayed depends on the value of the product of two other variables based on two separate sliders. I'v...
over 6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
carl ruiz
Hi! Just sharing this trivia game I have created. I hope y'all like it. ROAR! (",)
over 6 years ago
By Centro Educativo Alfredo Santos
Nicole Legault
Hey instructional designers,  Designing new employee training can be a very unique challenge. There's so much information to share, how to choose what stays and what ...
over 6 years ago
By Richwood Training
Victor Madison
I want to use the "Prompt to Resume" feature so that the user can stop at any point in the presentation and then come back to resume the training. However, the module ...
over 6 years ago
By Victor Madison
Diane Simal
I have a .mp3 file that goes through videos with audio. There are different topics/sections within the video. Which tool would be easiest to import this into to create...
over 6 years ago
By Kim Ellis
Mariane Vezina
Hi, I recorded a step by step and I added to a scene as Test Mode Steps.  The slides all have a hot spot where it is the right place to click.  The moment I click any...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Phil Lord
Hi All So I've been having a go at creating some very basic, flat animation videos as a more engaging way to introduce eLearning courses. Would love some feedback as...
over 6 years ago
By Phil Lord
Kiran Dhot
Hi I have created a button with two states: Normal and Visited. The state of the button seems to change without any trigger set. When i preview the slide and click o...
over 6 years ago
By Kiran Dhot
Jane Nathan
We work entirely in the area of healthcare and drug development so have some very interesting e-learning work on diseases, treatments, patient and physician experience...
over 6 years ago
By Toni Strahan2
smko ghazi
Separating words when Changing the color of a letter in Persian language Do developers solve this problem?  
over 6 years ago
By smko ghazi
Tara Luciano
I'm curious, when you are building training courses that will be part of blended learning for new hires who will be taking about 30 courses total over several weeks......
over 6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Dave Goodman
A client uses multiple LMSs in their environment and each one requires a different report tracking parameter (Pass/Fail, Pass/Incomplete, etc.). Can there be a way of ...
over 6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Daniel Young
Hello, community. I'm trying to create a flipcard to jazz up a course a bit and am running into an issue once the card is "flipped over".  I've attached the file in q...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Karrie Vitti
Hello,  I have been using Moodle for several years now and I am looking for ways to jazz up Moodle courses.  Does anyone have some examples of Moodle and articulate/st...
over 6 years ago
By Iffaf Khan