Last Post Replies
Melanie Daughtrey
Hello - does anyone know of a great Storyline developer and graphic design individual who would be interested in working on refining some current content and future pr...
almost 8 years ago
By samantha smith
Jessica Adams
Hello all, I apologize if this kind of thing is "old hat" to most of you but I was fairly pleased with this.  Took far longer to animate than I assumed it would.... B...
almost 8 years ago
By Jake Patterson
Nancy Shively
Hello everyone, I'm new to Storyline and e-learning in general. I'm doing okay with the software...the learning curve hasn't been bad at all.  But our library system i...
almost 8 years ago
By Nancy Shively
John Toh
Articulate Storyline is actually a great tool to create attractive banners. Just like playing jigsaw puzzles, simply assemble the different shapes together, arrange th...
almost 8 years ago
By John Toh
John Toh
    Inspired by Safe Kids Worldwide (http://www.safekids.org/), I have used  animation and motion path in Storyline 2 to build a demo around road safety. Quite time c...
almost 8 years ago
By John Toh
Sarah Jane
My first eLearning course is on Judaism and I am at a loss on how to visually get this started.  Do you have any suggestions on how to create this? I have been handed ...
almost 8 years ago
By Sarah Jane
Arkadiusz Malkowski
I am sending my work on ELH115. Maybe someone will benefit. View | Download  
almost 8 years ago
By Arkadiusz Malkowski
Luci Mello
Hi! In my projects, I have been using my coworkers voices for voiceovers. Most of them are not voice talents, except for this one: click on IE (Institutional Effectiv...
almost 8 years ago
By Tim Danner
Ruth King
Hi Everyone  This seems a very silly question but it is frustrating me as I can't seem to locate this particular functionality in Storyline - I need to insert a curve...
almost 8 years ago
By Kiana Phi
Gabe Anderson
A potential Articulate customer (a city government) is sold on our software, but has some work to do in convincing his colleagues why elearning is a valuable long-term...
almost 8 years ago
By Bob S
Nathan Ritzau
Hi all, I am trying to make an animation where the user sees a book cover, and clicks to open it, and it opens up to a new page. It works well in ppt, but it can only ...
almost 8 years ago
By mimi plain
James Chouls
I have created a game whereby the learner has to match cards. The cards should then disappear and a tick shows in it's place where the cards were. (This is just for th...
almost 8 years ago
By James Chouls
Mohammad  Hassam
I am working for a call center company, and we have implemented a new web server (Microsoft web server 2008) in our company. The purpose of this server is to move all ...
almost 8 years ago
By Dave Cox
Jill Freeman
Hi. In a previous Storyline course, we used the Text Entry boxes to allow a learner to type some text, multiple times, then later print it all using a customized ...
almost 8 years ago
By Abhishek Mukherjee
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 25 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard... Click here to launch th...
almost 8 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Annemarie OHearn
Hello, we are new to Storyline and have not fully learned its capabilities yet, so I certainly appreciate any input on this question.  We are deciding the best approac...
almost 8 years ago
By Annemarie OHearn
Tex Hale
My client has advised that they want to manage translations in the same way that a translation agency would.  I am trying to accumulate information on how this can be ...
almost 8 years ago
By Tex Hale
Sophie Parton
I am using a button on the first slide to click on to the next layer but I want it to a few seconds after the text has entered to give the reader time to digest.  I h...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jesse Kramer
I've got a course where I give learners the opportunity to complete a set of optional activities. If they only look at the information but don't complete the activity ...
almost 8 years ago
By Jesse Kramer
Katie Mohamed
Hello, I found this amazing article on 5 ways to add interactivity to video using Storyline 2. It had the example of the car, where you can stop/pause the video if it...
almost 8 years ago
By Katie Mohamed