Last Post Replies
Dimitra Makrozonari
Hello All, the other day I found in the challenges section a game with a captain that he had to fight a dragon. Do you know where this game is? I cannot find it anymo...
almost 8 years ago
By Dimitra Makrozonari
Brian McCann
Thought I would poll the members to get your thoughts. I'm new to eLearning and am trying to figure out the best practices or most common types of content that people ...
almost 8 years ago
By Brian McCann
Efrat Maor
I'm planning to upload some templates I created for our team for months. In a current project I used as a base one of Tom's templates (although now I'm not sure anyth...
almost 8 years ago
By Jennifer Sader
Keith Carter
I am trying to create a slide where learners read a body of text and then click where they see grammatical errors. The issue i have is that i want threr to be more tha...
almost 8 years ago
By Keith Carter
Marcey  Gaughan
Hello - I have built a course in Storyline 2 that I am having issues displaying information. I loaded the published course into our LMS, travitor, and I have tested t...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rachel Barnum
I'm going to be training on Storyline soon, and I wanted to put together something that would get learners started quickly but effectively. If you're currently learni...
almost 8 years ago
By Steve Blackwell
Alan Maguire
Hi All, We are trying to develop a 'Down selector' with storyline and was wondering has anyone done this before where they may be able to share some ideas or template...
almost 8 years ago
By Alan Maguire
Michael Burns
Hi all! Check out this template and let me know what you think (click on the image to get started):   It's inspired by Google's business-centered learning app, Pri...
almost 8 years ago
By Beach Goff
Sean Winn
Hi All, I have been designing training with my team for several years but previously we had to follow strict layouts and design guidelines. Finally the restrictions ...
almost 8 years ago
By Erwin Raff
Andrew Kay
I have been tasked with investigating how we can set up an LMS for a client that specifically includes a social interaction aspect to it. The client wants to have safe...
almost 8 years ago
By Deb Stefanac
Anita Moses-Samel
I love the downloads that are available in the community section. Is it possible to have the various categories further broken down by version? Storyline1 Storyline2 ...
almost 8 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Axel Ditter
hello I have a list with 13 Textfields and want the user to select only 3 of them, otherwise there is a message: Please select (exactely) three of them.   I am conf...
almost 8 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Brad Meyerhoff
Soon we will be in the process of creating harassment training for our company.  As anyone created this from scratch or did you purchase the training?  I am all for cr...
almost 8 years ago
By Raquelle Caras
Efrat Maor
Hi, So far we developed for iPad, or converted existing into mobile. We need to start developing to mobile.  That the whole design is aimed at mobile learning. Consu...
almost 8 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Wendy LaPlaca
I've been tasked with creating online Code of Conduct training. I've done quite a bit of searching on the forums here, YouTube, SlideShare and Google trying to find so...
almost 8 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Rahul Joshi
Dear Forum Members, I am a technical instructor who trains participants on Microsoft technologies. I would like to develop an e-learning course which will have record...
almost 8 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Kim Lee
I'm wondering how people have managed engagement and activities with those who are visually impaired? We created a course that has drag and drop questions, drag and m...
almost 8 years ago
By Leonora Bularzik
Alan Chriest
I can't seem to find the answer of how to remove the "would you like to start where you left off" when playing one of the courses we created. Please advise. Sincerely...
almost 8 years ago
By Alan Chriest
Joven Reyes
Hello everyone, Anyone who could share a sample evaluation sheet for when looking for a vendor to develop eLearning content? We have distributed an RFP for a potentia...
almost 8 years ago
By Joven Reyes
Avril  Fortuin
Hi there, my name is Avril. I recently bought online course material from a company who used Storyline 2. I will need to make changes to the slides, i.e.make the slide...
almost 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor