Last Post Replies
Marcey  Gaughan
I have a course that I created in Articulate Storyline 2 that has a five question review.  The passing score is 80% and learners are given the option to retry the quiz...
8 years ago
By G Innes
Abhishek Roy
Want a simple quiz show game like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?  I have attached the storyboard and documentation of the format of the game desired. Can anyone just...
8 years ago
By J J
Stratbeans C
Hey guys, Now there is no need to record Excel screen recordings for showing the complicated formulae calculations or training users with recorded simulations. You c...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lynne Bell
Hi - I hope there is someone who can help ... I would like people to be able to complete free text boxes within an e-learning module and, at the end, print it out...
8 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Punam Parab
Hello, Check out these customisable furniture items. They were created in PowerPoint and are fully customisable. Do share your feedback:) Regards, Punam
8 years ago
By Nancy Matheny
Paul Alders
Hi All, In this weeks #elhchallenge I've shared a three level memory game. Because of the complexity of the game and use of many triggers, states and variables I wo...
8 years ago
By J J
Rainier B
Hi, I am working a course with audio that has a custom pause and play button. • In the html version, the audio pauses when the mute buttons is clicked and plays when...
8 years ago
By wijnaldum william
Kayte F
Hello, I am in the beginning stages of developing a Stress Management course- does anyone have any resources they'd be willing to share with me? Just looking for somet...
8 years ago
By Moshe Caine
Maged Hegazy
Dear folks, i’m looking for an expert to help me creating courses for K12. Pls see this video https://youtu.be/OIdcg11ocwc I have an innovative App that helps Learne...
8 years ago
By Lynée Beck
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi everyone, I've created an interactive menu based on the e-learning heroes website. Next to using the it as a menu you could also use it as a process step interacti...
8 years ago
By David Anderson
Jean-Marc Doucet
Hi, It's my first steps in the E-Learning Hereos Community I'm happy and a little afraid to share my first challenge, the #107 with you. Please take a look HERE to s...
8 years ago
By David Anderson
James Jenneman
Hey all! I've run into this problem a bunch, and usually I just put a white rectangle to hide the base layer objects. But I'd like a less kludgy fix, if it's availabl...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Lauren Andrews
Hi heroes. I have a slider controlling a variable. The variable equals the slider position. So if the slider position is 0.5 the variable equals 0.5. I have the varia...
8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Josh Goodswen
Treasure hunter was designed with the intention of being a fun learning aid to a language learning course. The aim of the game is to score as many points as possible b...
8 years ago
By Galaxy Eleven
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 14 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard... Click here to launch th...
8 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Florence B
Hello everyone, I am creating my LMS plateforme with Moodle, adding Storyline SCORMs. I would like the student to be able to start the course, meaning to play the st...
8 years ago
By Florence B
8 years ago
By Florence B
Florence B
Hello everyone, I am looking for ideas to represent a dialog between a nurse and a patient. I would like to add text to speech and allow the student to be able to li...
8 years ago
By Florence B
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone, A couple of week's ago we at B Online Learning hosted an online Articulate User Group meet via a webinar. Myself and my colleague Matt Blackstock present...
8 years ago
By Matthew Guyan
Cynthia Haan
Forgive me if this is in another thread, but I searched for it and couldn't find any new responses. I'm on the fence about getting a Surface Pro. I am deciding between...
8 years ago
By ravena ramphal