Last Post Replies
David Anderson
This morning I found this image on the Fresh Eggs Daily Facebook page (yes, I follow chicken pages) and thought it could make a fun activity for the community. The id...
8 years ago
By Karen Johnson
Jayant G
Hey Community People, Staff & E-learning Heroes, Thru this community, time & again I have been guided by the seasoned pros and I hope the same this time as we...
8 years ago
By Jayant G
Neil L
Hello Community - I've been hearing and reading mixed reviews about adding background music to interactive exercises. Brief background, I've built an eLearning course ...
8 years ago
By Neil L
Meaghan Lister
Hi Everyone, I'm working on ELH#127. I've set up my scratch card and all of my variables which allow the state changes to happen for the scratching off. I'm trying t...
8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Anish Bhalla
I needed some help. I am creating a new tech course for my start up and need to include screenshots. The course explains a new process using screen shots. I am having ...
8 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
Eryk Ruszkiewicz
Hi I'm looking for an eLearning course developer that can create some turnkey courses for my Health and Safety consulting business. The course topics would be to star...
8 years ago
By Tammy Knoll-Anderson
Kellie Whitlow
When a user want to fast forward the content within a page, what is the common name that is used to call that bar at the bottom of the page?  We call it "seek bar" in ...
8 years ago
By Kellie Whitlow
Rita Garcia
Hi everyone! I have a client that wants to deliver mobile training via an LMS, and needs an offline mode that works on mobile devices. Does anyone know any options fo...
8 years ago
By Haroon Zikria
Vincent D'Esposito
Hello, Hoping you might be able to help.  I have created a quiz allowing for only two failed attempts.  After the second attempt the quiz locks.  I have published it ...
8 years ago
By Vincent D'Esposito
Emily Bramley
Hi all! I've created some custom quiz slides and drag and drop slides (using drop correct and incorrect states)  The only issue is, I can't track the completion back...
8 years ago
By Emily Bramley
Stratbeans C
Folks hope you are enjoying your weekend ! Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2. There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderb...
8 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Gnaneswar R
Hello,  Is there any way to test LMS courses offline. Thanks in advance.
8 years ago
By sumeet zarkar
XAn Choly
A client came up with their best practice evaluation of 5.5 hours of development for every minute of elearning runtime. So a 10 minute elearning module should, accord...
8 years ago
By XAn Choly
Nick Elkins
I've heard a lot of buzz lately about credentials: PMP, CAPM, CPLP, M.Ed, etc. I'm involved with my local ATD chapter, and I'm constantly asked my opinion about the va...
8 years ago
By Nick Elkins
Doug Dewan
Hi Hero's - I've created my Storyline and through development have moved some scenes around. So not scene 2 comes later. When the player shows the menu it now doesn't ...
8 years ago
By Doug Dewan
Wilson Santiago
Hello friends. I am having a devil of a time attempting to create assessment questions for a series of modules I created.  The training is for a new software for the ...
8 years ago
By Wilson Santiago
Julie Stelter
Greetings E-Learning Heroes, I had a very surprising discussion with a client recently. She asked how much it would cost to swap out the "Clip art" used in 5 courses ...
8 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Rebecca McGee
Does anyone know how to send the actual text for a question to the LMS? 
8 years ago
By sean@cobblestonelearning.com Learning
Somnath Chakraborty
This course is designed to educate the learners to learn and implement the concept of "Gagne's nine events of instruction" to design better lesson plans for creating s...
8 years ago
By Somnath Chakraborty
Tristan Hunt
Hi there, I know a number of people on here are using moodle for their LMS and hoping someone in the community knows of a possible solution. We have a number of cour...
8 years ago
By Tristan Hunt