Last Post Replies
Creativ Technologies
Hi Everyone, Here we are with another engaging game "Balloon Pop Game" created in Articulate Storyline 2. This game is also available in HTML 5 along with Flash. Try...
8 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Marty Minnich
Sharing a model I created for numeric operator ID and password entry. It allows for backspacing and clearing entries, and uses characters for password. Matching is set...
8 years ago
By Marty Minnich
Shannon Hempel
I am having to defend the use of multiple answer questions in our certification assessment. They argue that it isn't an appropriate question type and that only multipl...
8 years ago
By Bob S
Carlie McLean
Hi Everyone! Does anyone have any elearning modules put together on training hourly staff members in a restaurant on Point of Sale?  (Navigating, ringing in orders, c...
8 years ago
By Carlie McLean
Sabrina P
I have one course with two modules A and B which will be taken by different sets of people. I don't wont people taking course A to see the B module slides and vice-ver...
8 years ago
By Sabrina P
Pauline Hay
I have created a course on articulate.  When I view the course, the text appears okay but there is a delay from when the screen appears and the picture appears.  On a ...
8 years ago
By David Tait
Amar Kulshreshtha
This time i have created a template for eLearning course in articulate storyline2. I have used cool colors in this template. Demo Link:  https://www.linkedin.com/pul...
8 years ago
By michelle eames
John Nixdorf
Can someone point me to a tutorial or post that explains creating button sets? Button sets, not button states.
8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Cindy Poole
Working with drag & drop scenario. The design states user will click and drag  object/question to an answer.  Do not show results until user clicks submit button. ...
8 years ago
By Cindy Poole
Ihor Meshkov
Hi Friends, I’d like to share two new interactions designed in Articulate Storyline 2. Both of these items were made by eLearningchips developers. Here’s the first o...
8 years ago
By Roman Baraniuk
Jo Murphy
Hi! I have created some courses that I am trying to publish on the web.  I'm doing it in html5 format so viewers can see it from any outlet as I am trying to get my n...
8 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Daniel Adeboye
Seeing Dropbox has limitations of space and I have seen some people use "Amazon S3" for hosting and sharing their published courses or other entire website media, I am...
8 years ago
By Daniel Adeboye
Rita Garcia
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a solution to host my elearning courses, and wondered is using Dropbox lately or has any other suggestion. I've been using Google Drive,...
8 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Jennifer Pic
My organization is looking for a summer intern to do some course maintenance work and develop an evaluation strategy for our new online program. This opportunity is pe...
8 years ago
By Jennifer Pic
Stephanie Burke
How can I engineer a critique module so I can get feedback after the examination, in Studio and Storyline/2?   Thanks.
8 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Sandie Linekin
I am developing a Learning Plan for our clients and because these courses will be viewed by people outside of our organization, we wanted marketing to create a templat...
8 years ago
By Sandie Linekin
Daks Ballal
Hello E-Learning Heroes, I am currently designing a module where employees need to know about the steps to be followed while adhering to a process. This adherence wil...
8 years ago
By David Demyan
Brian Gil
I'm interested in the community's thoughts on the intersection of HTML5-based delivery and the requirement to develop accessibility-compliant courses (508 and/or WCAG)...
8 years ago
By Tamara Evans Braun
David Anderson
Hey Heroes, Just got a request from a customer who's looking for a very strong Storyline and 508 designer. If this sounds like you, please add your info to the threa...
8 years ago
By Parul Thakrar
Amanda Coliette
Hi, I have been struggling to find an answer to this and any ideas would be highly appreciated. I am working on a training manuals for 6 softwares and each software c...
8 years ago
By Amanda Coliette