Last Post Replies
Paul Booth
This is my first post here and I'm hoping you can help please? I've been using Storyline 2 for about 18 months and am trying to create a way issue points to students ...
8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Kristy Macintosh
Hi, I'm looking to connect with people that are working to develop accessible eLearning courses that adhere to the WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines. We have been working ...
8 years ago
By Sabine Whipple
Cecilia Blanco
Hi, I am new here, I need to developing multilingual elearning content, is it posible in Storyline 2? Thank You
8 years ago
By Cecilia Blanco
anirban chakraborty
You are responsible for managing your organization's eLearning programs. You need to be on the forefront of the industry's latest developments and you need to know how...
8 years ago
By Gates Cooney
Michelle Buckland
Hello, I am on the learning curve of creating / designing e-Learning programs.  What does it mean to "design an interaction that’s multi-stepped"? Thanks for your he...
8 years ago
By Michelle Buckland
Eric Nalian
Hello Everyone, I am currently working on a 'Get Organized' course, and I created a slide that has 3 file cabinets, with 3 drawers each.  When a drawer is clicked...
8 years ago
By Elaine Hester
Ant Pugh
Hey guys - I am creating a course that will be translated into 11 additional languages. The text has already been translated, but I will need to apply formatting to th...
8 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Megan Corker
I've written a blog all about it here :)  https://megancorker.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/how-can-you-prove-learning-in-elearning/
8 years ago
By Megan Corker
Donna Smith
Hello, We are a new eLearning training team, created after a shuffle within the business. There looks like so many resources / courses out there to help build team ca...
8 years ago
By Donna Smith
Gail Gubser
Is there a way to make sure the NEXT and BACK buttons are absent if a student failed the test?   As it is now they fail and click on next and proceed to exit but they ...
8 years ago
By Benedict Chia
jennifer butler
Hi, I am new to the community and Articulate. I am creating my first training and I am struggling with the background that I want to use. How much does the background...
8 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Rebecca McGee
Hi Everyone, I want my learners to enter "reflective statements" that I can capture in my LMS and review to see if they are able to use the information they learned. ...
8 years ago
By Rebecca McGee
Parashuram Vhaval
Hi all, One of my project requires post completion survey. The course already have one graded assessment and result. Client wants to add survey quiz after it. Below a...
8 years ago
By Parashuram Vhaval
Amar Kulshreshtha
This time i have customized the entire skin of storyline player for an eLearning course. DEMO  
8 years ago
By Amar Kulshreshtha
Sandy Miles
One of my customers wanted a checklist built and uploaded to our LMS.  I have search and experimented but have been unable to find anything or build one successfully. ...
8 years ago
By Sandy Miles
Cary Glenn
I posted this in the Storyline forum but thought it might help to post it here too. Is there a way to change a variable (or state) based on a key release? Or to reset...
8 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Tamara Muroiwa
Hi all, I admit this is pretty basic, but after a fruitless search for a piece-of-paper graphic (couldn't find one quite in the style I was after), I watched a tutori...
8 years ago
By Tamara Muroiwa
Kathy Peach
I'm a new user. I have set up a hot spot to display a caption box with text when the participant hovers over the hot spot. Due to the length of text in my caption box,...
8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: Was thinking about using surveymonkey at the end of my course for the evaluation, but the free account only allows 100 responses per survey. Any other fr...
8 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Rohit Fernandes
Hey, I needed some guidance on understanding which courses are recommended if I want to formally start pursuing my education in the E-Learning field.   Is this the ...
8 years ago
By Rohit Fernandes