Last Post Replies
Leanne Falconer
Hi All I was just wondering if anyone has suggestions around software we could use for systems training. Our requirements are that we need to be able to add captions ...
8 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Tim Clark
Hey Guys! I have been tasked with creating a soft skills training  course around our brand values for both existing employees and anyone that joins the business.  Th...
8 years ago
By Joanne Chen
MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Hi Heroes! My company is researching LMS platforms and I was wondering if anybody out there has experience with Grovo or Spoke (Unboxed Technology). I have read a lot...
8 years ago
By MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Jason Dumois
Hi, We are using the out-of-the-box Articulate template menu button (it displays directly above the canvas). Problem is, when we view the HTML5 version on IE11, it do...
8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jill Blaser
What is the best way to signify glossary terms in an online course? Currently in our courses, I have a green color that signifies a glossary term. The terms are all lo...
8 years ago
By Jill Blaser
Megan Wise
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for guidance on how to design the "show me, try it, test me" functionality for teaching a computer system in an eLearning format.  I currentl...
8 years ago
By Cherry Beck
Calvin C
Hi, I just found out that when two people work on a same project and their path is not the same to link up those resource PDF links, that will break the links and this...
8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
ola oni
Pls, can anybody show me a Subtitling Feature in Articulate Studio, whereby the Audio output of my Video presentation will be Transcribed into languages and be display...
8 years ago
By ola oni
Abhishek Roy
Please advise me how do i proceed with creating a text based course into something highly interactive and engaging course in Storyline 2. I already have eye-catching ...
8 years ago
By Ian Blake
J p
Hi Everyone, I am using Audacity to edit voice over for a series of courses I'm creating.   I was playing around with the Noise Reduction button and now I cannot reme...
8 years ago
By J p
Lyndon Rickards
OK so I'm just a user frustrated with this garbage apparently used by SuccessFactors. It doesn't function in Chrome, and Firefox presents a gray screen saying a plugi...
8 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Sharon Bildstein
Hoping someone can share some articles/examples of successful Level 3 evals.  I find a lot of articles talk about the theory of it, but do not present any concrete "ho...
8 years ago
By Sharon Bildstein
the glide
Hi All   I am trying to simulate all the ways to scroll down in a computer simulation. I can simulate scrolling by using the scroll bars but I am unable to simulate ...
8 years ago
By the glide
Mariano Aran
Hello people! Does anyone know how to modify the player to align the course at the top when the browser window is narrow? I took this screenshot so you can see what I ...
8 years ago
By James Reid
vikram sp
between “Menu” and “Transcript" the Separation line is missing
8 years ago
By vikram sp
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola people, Attached is a customizable template created in SL2. See it in action: Here
8 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Pankaj Sharma
We have long been using Dart or Bullseye for an objective screen image. Can someone suggest other alternatives for this?
8 years ago
By Cecilia Bernal
Jan Gray
In a randomized question pool, should registration marks and trademarks be used on all questions since it is unknown which question will appear first in the assessment?
8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Azizi Abdullah
Hi all.  I'm up for a new laptop at work soon, and was thinking of requesting one with a dedicated video card. The main reason is to assist with editing of movies whi...
8 years ago
By Azizi Abdullah
Mary Kate Head
Our company has suddenly started LOVING eLearning courses. I love this but I'm now coming to a point where I need to figure out how to keep track of all of the courses...
8 years ago
By Bob S