Last Post Replies
David Anderson
Hey gang! It seems like every day someone's sharing a new scenario-based elearning example. I love how generous everyone in the community is with sharing their work. ...
over 8 years ago
By dorry baim
Bobbie Henderson
I am building a course with several Activities. The activities require users to locate an article in a knowledge base and enter the answer in the text entry box. When ...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Amanda Bishop
My company is looking to purchase course authoring software. I have experience with Studio 09, and I like the fact that it is easy to develop courses quickly. I'd like...
over 8 years ago
By Amanda Bishop
Kima  Jones
Does the point value I give each quiz question affect the user’s final grade and their ability to achieve my 80% passing grade? I’ve designed the quiz so that if the ...
over 8 years ago
By Kima Jones
Alexander Salas
ELH Challenge #111 is on and is all about Pantone's color of the year.  The challenge calls for the creation of an e-learning template or interaction with the colors R...
over 8 years ago
By Alexander Salas
David Anderson
A lot of great things were happening around the community this week. Here's dozens of fresh examples, freebies, and articles to help you get the most from your Articul...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Audrey Kumi
I need to create a training on client data privacy and all the info I have been given is in SOPs. I don't want the training to be another version of the SOP - because ...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
Jeri Taylor
Hi, I've been working as a PowerPoint designer for over 15 years, and have done some eLearning in the past. I want to go back into it full time but I'm not sure where...
over 8 years ago
By Jeri Taylor
Daniece Rainville
Hi, everyone! Here's a fun question for anyone who's interested. What do you (or your company) call your online learning products and why? And if you have multiple t...
over 8 years ago
By Daniece Rainville
Louis Wilkinson
Hi, Does anyone else have problems when trying to upload files to this forum? The past couple of times I have attempted to upload a storyline file it fails... The 'Br...
over 8 years ago
By hariadi setiama
Helena Smith
I am trying to edit states over the hotspots (shown in the video).  However, I am unable to view or do any editing because the edit states feature is disabled.  How do...
over 8 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Kevin Thorn
Hey all, I'm embarking on the project of a lifetime...well, my lifetime anyway. As the title suggests I'm building an interactive graphic novel. While there are many t...
over 8 years ago
By Darlene Sagolili
Kirsten de Beer
Hi guys! I am new to this community. I've been working for a medium-sized educational publishing company that create study guides and textbooks for high school student...
over 8 years ago
By John Hinchliffe
Raphy Abano
So I had a chance to read the latest whitepaper from Articulate: http://articulate-downloads.s3.amazonaws.com/Delivering%20E-Learning%20in%20a%20Mobile%20World.pdf  ...
over 8 years ago
By Raphy Abano
David Anderson
Great news, gang! We just pushed out a new feature in Heroes that lets you bookmark and subscribe to our Examples hub. This is a fantastic feature because you can be ...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Erich Renken
I took an Educational Technology class this semester and I thought I would share my completed project as it involved Storyline. Basically, it provides a way for learn...
over 8 years ago
By Erich Renken
Rob Morgan
So...the idea of this eLearning, which I put in my "turbo tax" box of trainings where a learner is told what they should or shouldn't do based upon how they answer a s...
over 8 years ago
By David Jordan
Jennifer Meades
I am trying to load a recorded training session which contains me navigating through different screens and talking through the instructions.  I have recorded the sessi...
over 8 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Hannah McNutt
I have courses I have previously download in one format and when I try to upload them to my LMS I get an alert "Unable to find API adapter." Now I know that means that...
over 8 years ago
By Hannah McNutt
Amar Kulshreshtha
Hi All Heroes, I know everyone is going to create greetings or animations for Christmas. So I am sharing something you will love.  I have created animated snow that ...
over 8 years ago
By Adele Sommers