Last Post Replies
gregory casseleux
Hello, I am developing a course on storyline and would like to add a survey at the end. The course will be hosted on MOS Chorus (LMS). The client wants to collect fe...
over 8 years ago
By G Innes
Nalin Dubey
Hello, I just signed up for Amazon S3 for sharing my courses as it was recommended as one of the best options by your community. http://blogs.articulate.com/rapid-el...
over 8 years ago
By Liz Armstrong
Sabrina P
Please help a Newbie out! Every time I launch a Storyline course from Amazon S3 it opens in another window but is blank. The file I uploaded has a .html extension(hope...
over 8 years ago
By Elizabeth Dennis
Bonita Anderson
Hi Tom I really like this template but I am having trouble using this. What I would like to do is reproduce this template but be able to change the module title but I...
over 8 years ago
By Bonita Anderson
Charlie Strivens
I have created a drag and drop activity use a ripped piece of paper graphic I downloaded from here. I had to add textboxes to the ripped piece of paper images and have...
over 8 years ago
By Charlie Strivens
Nicole Ecklund
I would like to create a true or false check list on one of the slides, not graded just for the users reference. Is there a way to do this?   Thanks!
over 8 years ago
By Nicole Ecklund
Ashok P
I have created an articulate course module LMS which is working file and reporting on PC. But when we play the same module on my iPAD the prompt message box to resume...
over 8 years ago
By Ashok P
Shevi Yuval
Hi I'm looking for written material (and examples if possible) about creating a course for mobile devices (mostly phones). I have the learning material and know how ...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Jean-Pascal Mulot
Hello team, I have 3 ways in my storyline course to access a same scene A in which I have 3 slides. After navigating in my scene A, I would like to go back by the sa...
over 8 years ago
By Ralf Baum
Belen Casado
I'm thinking about it, but every year we all receive lots of virtual cards in our emails, and it get's boring. The elements are always the same: a Christmas tree, a sn...
over 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sarah Tinson
Hi all. I always enjoy looking at profiles to see if contributers have listed where they're from - geographically and industry - not everyone lists this info though. ...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Shepherd
Joanne Chen
Hi everyone, I created a "guess my number" game which is similar to mastermind game. I was actually inspired by Tracy Parish’s Mastermind game. Guess my number game is...
over 8 years ago
By Jason Reed
Tom Kuhlmann
I do a lot of prototyping for demos, workshops, and pre-release software. My challenge is that I don't have "real" courses to work with. i have a lot of small demo con...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Shepherd
Barb Schmutz
Dear all I have got a more conceptual question than a technical. What is best practice for the use of voice over? I know the following scenarios so far: - A. Voice ...
over 8 years ago
By Barb Schmutz
Tim Slade
Hey Folks! I thought I'd ask and see who else is attending DevLearn next week. I know the Articulate Community Team will be there, plus several other community members...
over 8 years ago
By dorry baim
Carol Ann
Does anyone have a template I can use for a list of hardware and software I will need to create an e-learning project. For example: New job and would like to list the ...
over 8 years ago
By dorry baim
Millie Marchetti
Hi everybody! I am rebuilding a course originally built in Storyline, using Suite '13.  I was deliberating A LOT! about how to handle this and being about 1/3 in the ...
over 8 years ago
By dorry baim
Daks Ballal
Hello E-Learning Heroes, How can we measure the success of an on boarding exercise? Since it is largely an information based course, I can think of Completion and Ado...
over 8 years ago
By dorry baim
Brian E.W. McNulty
Hi all, I wanted to see who else is working on some great "Gamification" and "Game-themed" projects out there and any challenges you have faced, both graphically and ...
over 8 years ago
By dorry baim
Alicia Breig
Hi Articulate Community! Hope you all had a great Halloween!  I am posting here on what I think is a long-shot, but figured it doesn't hurt to ask.  My situation is ...
over 8 years ago
By dorry baim