Last Post Replies
Mohammad  Hassam
Hi, Recently, I am aligned with a company as a Free-Lancer to develop online training material. Company itself provides consultancy and organize training for different...
9 years ago
By mandy king
Sharron Rogers
I am familiar with Captivate, but I have never used Articulate.  I have just accepted a job where I will be using Articulate.  Are they very similar?  Which one do you...
9 years ago
By Ankit prajesh
Anne Haig Smith
I'm having trouble viewing any reports on the surveys and quizzes I embedded in a Storyline 2 course.  I can see it works for standalone quizzes and surveys but that's...
9 years ago
By Anne Haig Smith
Nicole Legault
Hey gang! I am so happy to announce that Tom Kuhlmann and I will be in Toronto this summer for the next annual Toronto Community Event! A few details... Date: Wed &a...
9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Kai ...
Hmmm.... Could someone help me out please. 
9 years ago
By Kai ...
Eunice Njeru
I'm working on building a portfolio and want to know where I can get great ready to go templates. I'd prefer not to use Microsoft templates.
9 years ago
By Joe Waddington
Richard Maloney
I'm in need of your help. I'm doing pro-bono work for an historian, creating online lessons on the US Civil War in Storyline 2, but I'm not sure if I'm going about it ...
9 years ago
By Richard Maloney
Yogesh Ghegade
Hi, I have used external pdf in my storyline course but, It is not working, Please any one suggest me how to call external pdf in articulate storyline.
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Brian Gil
We've just introduced the Jobs Hub, a new section to E-Learning Heroes devoted to connecting the industry's best e-learning talent with amazing companies all over the ...
9 years ago
By Mohammad Hassam
Jessica Jones
I'm developing a course with 2 different slides that I have the participant type in a text entry box and then on the next layer, carry over their responses. I was able...
9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
William Carpenter
Anyone have any experience developing one or using one? Looking to develop one to improve Spanish/English Business writing, and looking for some ideas. Was looking at ...
9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Nicole Gabriault
Our courses go through several levels of legal review and risk assessment before rolling out to our learners.  This results in either very lengthy emails, or the abili...
9 years ago
By Paul Schneider
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi heroes, I know that Articulate Storyline is Section 508 compliant, but can anyone tell me if it is AODA compliant? Linda
9 years ago
By Fern McCracken
Gail Smith
Hello, is anyone available next week to give me a couple of hours tuition?  Happy to travel to your location.  I'm in Wynnum.   Thanks  Gail
9 years ago
By Gail Smith
Kris Lafleur
I've programmed a pop-up (or mock pop-up) using a second slide and branching to make it look seamless. The problem I am having is when you close the pop-up and return ...
9 years ago
By Kris Lafleur
Jeff Johnson
Hello community!  About a month ago I started to develop some custom characters for my courses. You are more than welcome to use any of these if they suit your fancy....
9 years ago
By Jeff Johnson
stanton mackellar
I'm sure there is someone on here who can answer this. Is there a British or Irish version of the ASTD / CSTD? I would like to connect with them but I am having no lu...
9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Sean Gobeil
Hi Nicole, I guess you could say that I am one of those "accidental Instructional Designers". I founded my own Drywall School and ran it for ten years, creating all o...
9 years ago
By Sean Gobeil
Luella Jonk
I am new to this area, and I am considering upgrading my MacAir laptop to a newer version. Just wondering if I should be considering one type of machine over another? ...
9 years ago
By Luella Jonk
tin C
Hi all, I have a course with 90 slides and free navigation menu, however a few of the people are saying that they completed the course but it still showing as not com...
9 years ago
By Jennifer Thompson