Last Post Replies
Jessica TM
Is there a way to mute the mouse click a presentation? My presentation is a series of demos. While recording, I clicked certain areas. In my presentation, these mouse...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tracy Parish
Holly MacDonald @sparkandco Organizing #articulate meet up Vancouver area users. Weds Jan 21st 4:30 - 6:30, location TBA - let me (Holly) know if interested.   Tracy...
over 9 years ago
By Calvin Lo
Amy Morasch
I would like to add a female voice to our list of contractors for elearning. Our content is highly technical (engineering) so she would need to be comfortable with tha...
over 9 years ago
By JC Barrow
Scott Kirk
We are using Articulate online to house about 30 different nursing courses. These courses are located on public computers throughout several hospital locations. The pr...
over 9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Jacinta Penn
Hi all, I'm quoting for a game design in Articulate Storyline, a series actually, of obstacle courses with information and practice on little bits of business writing,...
over 9 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Tim Clark
Hey folks ! Just finished making a course and we were looking at putting a likety scale  at the end to get some feedback. Im interested to know the sorts of questions...
over 9 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Holly MacDonald
Hi all - I have a project where the style of the e-learning circus characters was a great fit and was just about to buy a character pack but the domain name is defunct...
over 9 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Michael Pettinari
Hi everyone, Somewhat new to Storyline 2, but I can't seem to insert a button on a state. I'd like the user to hover over a box which will trigger an abstract of the ...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Kai ...
Hi All, Has anyone created math lessons using SL or any articulate product? Curious to know what design choices and instructional approach was used. Any input will be ...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi Does anyone use narration software (TTS or other)? I have done some research and tried a few out but I want something that doesn't sound to 'computery'. Thanks
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Shireen Shahawy
I am a full-time professional female narrator available to help you with projects that require a voice track. I'm curious how often people add voice to the presentatio...
over 9 years ago
By Shireen Shahawy
Stefanie Gettemans
On my slide, I have a clipboard.  I am going to have a few bullet points on the clip board.  Is there a way that I can animate the script with an animation or motion p...
over 9 years ago
By Stefanie Gettemans
Hugo Méndez
Hello, I'm new in Articulate and I am impress with all you can do with it. I do not know if this is the right place to share my first class  but I did not find any pla...
over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sahil Mehta
I installed "Myriad pro" font family in my machine. Photoshop shows more number of options of font styles whereas storyline shows lesser fonts style options. Please su...
over 9 years ago
By Sahil Mehta
Greg Williams
I am working with a client on a medical training module.  I am using Articulate Presenter.    The SME wants one slide to cover a concept about electrical stimulation ...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Cathy Edwards
Does anyone out there know of a community (like this one), an organization (like ATD) or other useful group which is focused on helping instructional designers develop...
over 9 years ago
By Cathy Edwards
Richard Watson
I'm looking for a time tracker application that runs on Windows 8 desktop (not a metro style app)...free or low cost.. for an upcoming project. What are you guys usin...
over 9 years ago
By Richard Watson
Nicole Legault
Freelancers and consultants often have to deal with "scope creep". Scope creep means that means the requirements (or scope) of the project are changing and evolving ou...
over 9 years ago
By William Carpenter
Miranda Kofoed
Hi everyone,  I was hoping to reach out to the elearning community to see if anyone had an elearning project plan they could send me?  Thank you in advance Miranda
over 9 years ago
By Miranda Kofoed
Mohammad  Hassam
Check out My Portfolio, the one which is created on Articulate Storyline 2. Your feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
over 9 years ago
By Tonya Weathers