Last Post Replies
Cassandra Miller
Hello everyone! My eLearning team is on a mission to create video content with an illusion appearing as if the instructor is drawing on your computer screen. I have n...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jonas Klingström
Hi everyone! Here at my company we have stumbled across something we haven't really dealt with before, and I thought to put the question to everyone at this excellent...
9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rich Calcutt
Hi Everyone, Some time ago I developed a technique in Storyline that I've used to make interactive 'sliders' - and now seemed like a good time to share this with anyo...
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Eric Nalian
I am going to try building this for a future course coming up (I am making an information course on our Employment Process - from applicant to new hire) and I think th...
9 years ago
By Troy Broas
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola ppl, I always get stuck with the word "Soft skills Training". Somebody please care to explain or if there is any example to illustrate one, that would be just gr...
9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nancy Woinoski
A client of mine directed me to this interactive website on cyberbullying. I think it is a truly great example of interactive learning. http://www.getcybersafe.gc.ca/...
9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jackie Van Nice
I thought I'd share my ode to our fantastic ELH site in the form of a game. Hope you like it! Happy New Year and many thanks to the wonderful staff and members of...
9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Rich Hoffmann
I'm seeking a skilled Storyline Developer with experience in graphic design and storyboarding. This is a remote part or full time role. If you are interested please co...
9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Mark Wilson
Hello,  I have been trying work out why my triggers to close the layers is not working on one of my slides. Could someone please have a look and advise? basically th...
9 years ago
By Mark Wilson
David Smith
Hello, I am currently working on an e-learning program with an SME who is only experienced in the world of traditional instructor led training. The linear content I h...
9 years ago
By David Anderson
Carolina Tejedor
Hi All, I bought the articulate storyline a few months ago and now that I have finished the elaboration of the first course I found a problem. At the end of the cours...
9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Julian  Hall
Hi my name is Julian Hall from the United Kingdom. I would like some help from a custom developer to create an e-learning exercise using Articulate Studio 2 and a pref...
9 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Jeff Kortenbosch
This post is a translation from the article that was published by the Dutch reseller of Articulate software: The Courseware Company. In that post they shared some tips...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Hannah Hawkins
Hi all, Having downloaded and used many templates and graphics people have shared on here, I thought it was about time I shared some of my own! I have recently been w...
over 9 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Thomas Thoss
I have been working on this solution for one of my instructors for a while now. This is for a Diesel Mechanics training program. What they currently do is have student...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Batt
Mark mccoy
Good afternoon,  I have been asked to build an ethics module that will have a scenario.  I was hoping that someone could point to a good template for this.   I really ...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Phil Whitehead
Hi I'm about to start a project for our IT Department which will take trainees from the very basics of IT through to more advanced topics. I'm looking for some examp...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Whitehead
David Anderson
Hey gang! Just came across a novel use for Twitter today: https://twitter.com/edent/status/554772317738659840 Using Twitter's mentions, someone created a branching s...
over 9 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Harri S
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a UK based Storyline Developer who is available to start a project in Feb with delivery by April 1st - we anticipate two modules with a b...
over 9 years ago
By Harri S
Bruce Graham
Who is attending? On the promise of a lunch :) I will be there on Thursday 29th if anyone fancies a coffee as well.
over 9 years ago
By Kevin Thorn