Last Post Replies
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Our company currently uses CamtasiaStudio for its screencast software. I've been doing some research online and was wondering what other tools eLearning professionals ...
over 9 years ago
By Ron Starc
Jeff Kortenbosch
One of my pet peeves regarding design is that inspiration is all around us. It's just in the way you look at things I guess. Somehow my mind is always scanning for stu...
over 9 years ago
By Monica Marchand
Amy Jokinen
We are updating some old training modules and noticed all the important flash video narration has disappeared in the new '13 files.  Why would this be? They still exis...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Geoff Davis
If you've had enough of going from contract to contract + would like to design for high profile organizations + be a part of an award-winning company, led by a bright,...
over 9 years ago
By Geoff Davis
Nancy Mucklow
The course I'm developing includes activity questions in the learning modules, followed by a test. To encourage learners to do as many activities as possible, the poin...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Mucklow
Mike Schwind
Hi everyone. I was lucky enough to be selected to present at DevLearn 2014 and put together a presentation that showed how we've brought Storyline and GoAnimate togeth...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Schwind
David Anderson
Still one of my favorite techniques for empowering customers to participate in the feedback process without interfering with the overall project.                   ...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Connell
Louise Greenhoff
Hi all, Can anyone please point me to the course example that David Anderson produced which had images of federal/government building in it - I recall the learner cli...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Tristan Hunt
I've just recently moved to Perth and was wondering if there a forum or conference for Instructional Designers here to network? We had a great one back in Auckland, N...
over 9 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I have a slide with introductory audio, an audio that learners will   start themselves and a photo. I have some elements on the picture that I want to annotate in...
over 9 years ago
By Tamara Tarasova
Michael Long
Here is my dilemma. I have course content that reads like a script (yes, I know not ideal but it's what the client wants). If I narrate just to make the course 508 com...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Long
Sarah Oddson
I'm new to Articulate Storyline 2.  Trying to copy a bunch of slides/interactions from one project and make them available in another project.  I must be overthinking ...
over 9 years ago
By Sarah Oddson
Eric V
This is a pretty big concern for me. In the past I have created hundreds of courses using articulate. Because our courses were only displayed online, piracy was very l...
over 9 years ago
By Judson Singer
Barbie Pardee
Hi, I'm exploring how to create a certain type of video and if Storyline has this functionality.  What I'd like to do is, within one panel/screen,  include both a vide...
over 9 years ago
By Barbie Pardee
Kimberly Valliere
Does anyone have experience with this company or the LMS platform?
over 9 years ago
By Kimberly Valliere
Patty Boehm
Scottrade is growing and looking to add talented training individuals to their Learning & Development Team in St. Louis, MO.  Please click on the links below to le...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
chandra sekhar
Hi, I am creating a course with three sections contains quiz at end of the each section. After completed courses overall result page is displayed. In LMS for first ti...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Michael Hinze
Ingénieur d’affaires E-Learning H/F
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Efry Ayala
I have created a class using Articulate '13 that I package and send to one of my distibutors for them to load into their LMS.  However, when they load it, their users ...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Michael Hinze
 http://www.jobs-ca.com/view.php?job_id=423388
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault