Last Post Replies
Charles Hamper
I've been interested in trying to mimic a digital publication look and feel with Articulate Storyline, but I'm having trouble defining this media type to clients.  I t...
over 9 years ago
By Dianne Hope
Jay Yearley
It seems that Favorites are no longer available in the new Website (instead, they are Bookmarks - is that right?). Also, all of our previously Favorited forum topics ...
over 9 years ago
By Jay Yearley
David Anderson
I think we'd all agree that elearning is the best place to work. Whether you're just starting out in the field or you've been around a few years, there's always somet...
over 9 years ago
By Melissa Milloway
Andrew Dunn
Hi I'm looking for some advice around insurance for the self-employed eLearning consultant in Canada. Some bigger clients are asking that I carry Commercial General L...
over 9 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Bonita Hayes
Hello, In SL1 is it possible to have a results slide for question banks? When I try to insert a results slide I get a message that states "question banks may not cont...
over 9 years ago
By Bonita Hayes
Melissa Milloway
Has anyone had the issue of Elearning Brothers games shutting down into a screen or two on mobile or not continuing to other screens?  Does anyone have a solution? I ...
over 9 years ago
By Parker Donat
TOBIAS STEPHENS
I have a client that wants an overview of their new website developed in Storyline.  Has anyone had success developing videos in Storyline like those that can be devel...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Leanne Khodeir
Good afternoon, I am new at creating e-learning and publishing to LMS's. I am having diffculty in uploading my published file to Salesforce/Cornerstone. I keep gettin...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Saskia Woudenberg
Hi, I am wondering what can I adjust in our quiz in order to make sure that after completion of the quiz, the training isn t notified as completed in our LMS system? ...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Robert Joseph
Not sure this is the correct discussion but this is where the link in the posting form sent me. We are seeking a Learning Designer (the next level of instructional de...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Lois Rawji
...without Administrator privileges.  Right-Click the Adobe Captivate icon, and then choose Run as Administrator to launch Adobe Captivate in Administrator mode." We ...
over 9 years ago
By Rod Ward
Tom Dorsey
I am interested in purchasing course materials/content for a few key topics and industries.   Please note i am interested in raw content only, not developed into elea...
over 9 years ago
By Ralf Baum
Nicola Redfearn
I'm so pleased, I have finally solved a problem with Storyline 2 sliders that I have wanted to do for more than 4 years since I started in the job I currently have!  T...
over 9 years ago
By anne-renee mauuarin
Sean Quinn
Hello, I am looking for a template to create the Concentration game (matching like information pairs). Any ideas? Thanks. Sean
over 9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sumit Jadhav
Hello, I am creating course in Storyline and want the learners to read through the information before they click on the Next Button. As the Next button is already...
over 9 years ago
By John Nixdorf
Bruce Graham
OK...I know that his fan base has missed him, so - the StoryLion is back! He's been busy learning Storyline 2 and has created a short course on the new animation and ...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Mike Ganci
Hello All, I am creating a project in Storyline 2 which includes View Mode Screen recordings. I see that each slide has captions added, is there a way to customize th...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Sachin Taank
Hi everyone, I am rather new to this, so please bear with my query. I am wondering if anyone has managed to export as Tin Can API and what their experiences have been...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Katie L.
Hi everyone.  I've been designing courses mostly for corporate clients for the past several years.  Earlier this year I was hired by a company to update one course tha...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nicola Appel
Today I posted a selfie on Twitter (@articulate_de) to prove to friends that I was really working, even though it's Friday.  Jeff Kortenbosch (@eLearningJeff) was insp...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch