Last Post Replies
Jackie Van Nice
For this week's Articulate challenge I created these singing gentlemen in easily-customizable pictogram form in PowerPoint Feel free to grab the PowerPoint file bel...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Alicia Steindorf
I'm wondering if anyone has some best practices on sending an Articulate Storyline course to a reviewer.  The best option I have found is to publish to a word document...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Patti Bryant
Hello gurus! I posted this back in May and we're gearing up again to get a group of developers we can work with, when necessary. So, just in case you haven't seen this...
over 9 years ago
By George Bonner
David Baker
eLearning Heroes,  I am sure that most of you who read posts on this site are subscribers to Tom’s Rapid eLearning Blog. If you’re not….why not? Anyway, some of my fav...
over 9 years ago
By George Hill
John Soudias
My latest online courses created with “storyline” for primary school children. Though it's in Greek I would like you to look more at it's  design and functionality. I ...
over 9 years ago
By John Soudias
Leif O'Leary
I'm tasked with building a non-graded knowledge check. The idea is to have a question followed by immediate feedback, then on to the next question. I'm trying to deter...
over 9 years ago
By Leif O'Leary
Stephen Lee-Burman
I've tried using your forum search facility but I keep getting the following message no matter what I search for.  I make sure I'm in the right forum (Articulate S...
over 9 years ago
By Stephen Lee-Burman
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Bitesize Edu
Dear all We are an education company based in Hong Kong. Our website – www.bitesizeeducation.com. We are launching an e-learning platform at the end of 2014 or earli...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Ana Lucia Barguil
Hi, When I try to search something in the forums, the result is always  "No items matching your search were found." Do you know what is the problem? tks Ana
over 9 years ago
By Ana Lucia Barguil
Irene Houston
Hi,  I just love the catchy little intro Tom used in this screencast: http://articulate.www.resources.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/community/blogdemo/PowerPoin...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Becky Pataki
Where can I find a comparison of Articulate Studio '13 and Storyline? I need to know how compatible the two applications are with each other, and what the differences ...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Joe Deegan
Hey Heroes, Do you have any examples of templates or slide layouts you have used or seen for technical training? I recently started a new job where I'll be working o...
over 9 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Hugh Gardner
So I want to embed a list that a person can easily access and edit into a Storyline file so that after I hand it over, they don't need to have Storyline to make change...
over 9 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Drew Goddyn
Hello all, The biggest problem I have with building an Elearning course is planning. I understand that it is foolish to jump right in and start building the course sli...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca McGee
Jerson  Campos
Hey everyone, I'm looking to gather some questions on Instructions Design. I planning on doing a project that is a Halloween/Carnival themed quiz with activities buil...
over 9 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Sarah Roberts
I am brand new when it comes to learning about anything eLearning or LMS involved. I need to know about scorms and how they format from one program to another. If I ma...
over 9 years ago
By Shawn Stiles
Mike Ganci
Hello! I saved my screen recording in View mode for the first time today and really liked the mouse curser that is added to the screen. It makes it look so much clean...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Ganci
Julie Frappier
Hello everyone! Have any of you created a HR intiative eLearning on year-end review rating training any chance? What were the preliminary timeline for this kind of ...
over 9 years ago
By Bob S