Last Post Replies
Kim Audinet
I am very impressed with all the talent displayed from all of you through this site. I have been assigned to create CBT's for a few of our NERC Procedures.  Storyline...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Roslyn Rissler
Hello, Heroes! We could use your advice. My company is about to invest in an LMS, after a disastrous first attempt with Interactyx. Any feedback – good, bad, gossip ...
over 9 years ago
By Phyllis Muder
Harri S
Hi All, My company are looking to hire an e-learning designer!!! Here's the official job ad: E- learning designer Permanent Position Hours: 36.5 per week. Mon...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Dawn Ramerth
We have a bunch of courses that were built in Presenter suite. Is it possible to open those courses in Storyline?
over 9 years ago
By Dawn Ramerth
Michael Hinze
Projektleitung (m/w) im E-Learning-Bereich und Mediendesigner (m/w) im E-Learning-Bereich mit Articulate (Storyline und Studio)
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Mischelle Walters
--------------------- How do I reset a slide to its initial state after a user clicks the next button? Ex. User is on slide 5 they click “next” and jumps to slide ...
over 9 years ago
By Mischelle Walters
Nicola Appel
Liebe deutschsprachigen E-Learning Heroes, am 19.9. findet wieder der "Deutsche Weiterbildungstag 2014" statt und auch wir möchten uns mit einem Online-Meeting beteil...
over 9 years ago
By Nicola Appel
Mike Ganci
Hey guys, I was looking for suggestions. We are currently running moodle with articulate storyline projects built into our courses. We have basic moodle quizzes to ...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Ganci
vered shwinger
hi, when searching for a word I get no results no matter what I write. I tried in two different computers and in explorer and chrome and it still doesn't work. thank...
over 9 years ago
By Gordon Ledbetter
mitul tejura
I'm no SCORM expert, I was wondering if anyone can help with this error message. (43073) Failed to import Content Inventory: XXXXXXX  (43269) Invalid content. (*)ERROR...
over 9 years ago
By cynthia Kuni
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I was asked to come up with a more challenging way of assessing trainees after an online course. I created a little game called “an a-maze-ing story”, the goal...
over 9 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Manisha Srikanth
Hi, I am working on some Studio courses created in 2008, which need to be republished to make them IE 10 and IE 11 compatible. I was told that after publishing the cou...
over 9 years ago
By Manisha Srikanth
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi everyone, For an (internal) client I'm looking for some inspiration/recommendation/examples on how to setup a course on report writing. The reports these people n...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Cary Glenn
I built this recently, it calculates the day of the week from 1700 to 2499. You do have to use a real date; February 31 won't show up properly.  It involves over 500 ...
over 9 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Manisha Srikanth
Hi, I have been trying to publish a certain course in Studio 09. The base PPT has 57 slides but the published out shows only 55 screens. I have checked the PPT to see...
over 9 years ago
By Manisha Srikanth
Lance Crowe
Community, Love that my Storyline programs can be used on laptops AND iPads. I've got all the settings on the software set but and it runs just right on the laptops....
over 9 years ago
By Lance Crowe
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Howie Pearson
I love these. There a great timesaver and really help keep me organised, up to date and boost my productivity. Here's a few i use.. Evernote Webclipper - I use Ever...
over 9 years ago
By Howie Pearson
erin mccaffrey
I would like to know if the resources available for free download are allowed to be used royalty free in a commercial product?
over 9 years ago
By Helen Davis
Liam Palmer
Hi all! I'm posting regarding a particular issue i haven't been able to overcome yet. The LMS I use is Aduro LMS. I have built an induction with SCORM, with a quiz at...
over 9 years ago
By Bob S