Last Post Replies
Mitzi Fehl-Seward
The WHRO Education Department at WHRO, a non-profit organization, is looking for an Instructional Designer to work with our online course/module projects. This is a...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Dana King
Hello all - at the suggestion of one of the moderators I am posting my request for a local SME in a couple of additional threads/forums.  I am a consultant with Del ...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
John Scarano
Hi all, I've used Articulate Studio in the past at a previous job but now want to teach myself Storyline now that I'm freelancing as a graphic designer. my question i...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Dimitris Boundris
Hi guys Is there a way to create eLearning interactive tests for Systems; I mean something like "click the correct menu", in order to verify knowledge and replace clas...
over 9 years ago
By Dimitris Boundris
Mike Taylor
If you live near the Denver area, and want to learn how to develop more interactive, more engaging e-learning courses, we are having a 2 day Articulate E-learning Hero...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Mike Pivacek
Hello all, My company, Ocean Classrooms, is looking for a contractor to fill a E-Learning Interactive Creator/Graphic Designer position.  Here are the details: E-Lea...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Pivacek
Merritte DeBuhr
Is the search function working for the various subject sites mentioned? I have done all kinds of searches and nothing comes up. All I get is a "No items matching you...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Merritte DeBuhr
Somehow I accidently removed the Trigger / Player and Layer pane from the right side of the general slide workspace. Anyone know how to get it back?
over 9 years ago
By Merritte DeBuhr
Scott KH
Has anyone created a time limited SCORM demo? Goal is that the users would launch a full version of the course, but that they would be exited out after X minutes. Fo...
over 9 years ago
By Scott KH
Mark Wilson
Hi Can I preview my storyline courses in html5 without having to publish them and viewing them on my iPad? Or at least replicate mobile safari on my laptop to test h...
over 9 years ago
By Mark Wilson
Alex Westin
It seems like I always turn to this forum when I am stuck. I am being asked to design a course to teach people how to complete a patient assessment form.  The focus i...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mark Wilson
Hi, Can anyone please help me here, For some reason my triggers will not work any more on this project. As soon as I try to answer any of the questions by clicking ...
over 9 years ago
By Mark Wilson
Mary Mascari
If I'm creating a course that's teaching at the "recall" level of Bloom's Taxonomy, I'm finding it difficult to create good quiz questions. The biggest issue I have i...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Kyle Main
hello everyone, I am having questions that I don't want to post if already posted and answered, but this website at the top right says "search" with a go button I put...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Mascari
Mike Taylor
If you live near the Boston area, and want to learn how to develop more interactive, more engaging e-learning courses, we are having a 2 day Articulate E-learning Hero...
over 9 years ago
By Allison Nederveld
Nick n/a
Hello all E-Learning Heroes, I have a question about the 70:20:10 model which was used by Charles Jennings as a strategic model in Reuters back in 2002 and now seems t...
over 9 years ago
By Andy Houghton
Allison Graham
So happy I found Articulate! It seems like an incredible software. I've watched all the tutorials - and now it's time to dive in. Before I do, quick question (forgiv...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Morten Skoglund
Hello everybody. Our course in Biomedical Research Ethics is about to go live. But first I wanted to see if I could get some good feedback from all you here in this aw...
over 9 years ago
By Morten Skoglund
barb yalof
I have a question for whoever might want to think about this. check out the interactive site for learning code:http://www.codecademy.com I have loads of books on HTML ...
over 9 years ago
By Jay Yearley
Jerson  Campos
Articulate just released the SDK for storyline (Posted Here).  It was posted in the product support side and could easily be missed so I thought I post it here on the ...
over 9 years ago
By Darren McNeill