Last Post Replies
Dianne  Hope
On a recent trip to Outback Australia I took some photos that I've shared by adding them to my e-Portfolio. The photos are totally unedited at this point. The trip w...
over 9 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Rachel Steele
Good Afternoon, I am using storyline to produce a course and now adding audio.  I have a head set and the recording facilities of studio,  however, struggling with cra...
over 9 years ago
By alva christeen
Michelle Gerokoulis
Hello, Is anyone using stylus and tablet to create and record content for eLearning? If so, what tools have you found best? Thanks
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Mark Wilson
Hi Must say I am getting increasingly frustrtaed with storyline and html5 :-( Please can someone look to see why if I get a question wrong, it takes me back to the f...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Melissa Kalbus
Looking for creative ideas to present a large list of content. I am working on a course that is going to introduce 18 supervisory tools. The SME wants boxes and then t...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Mitzi Fehl-Seward
The WHRO Education Department at WHRO, a non-profit organization, is looking for an Instructional Designer to work with our online course/module projects. This is a...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Dana King
Hello all - at the suggestion of one of the moderators I am posting my request for a local SME in a couple of additional threads/forums.  I am a consultant with Del ...
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
John Scarano
Hi all, I've used Articulate Studio in the past at a previous job but now want to teach myself Storyline now that I'm freelancing as a graphic designer. my question i...
over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Dimitris Boundris
Hi guys Is there a way to create eLearning interactive tests for Systems; I mean something like "click the correct menu", in order to verify knowledge and replace clas...
over 9 years ago
By Dimitris Boundris
Mike Taylor
If you live near the Denver area, and want to learn how to develop more interactive, more engaging e-learning courses, we are having a 2 day Articulate E-learning Hero...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Mike Pivacek
Hello all, My company, Ocean Classrooms, is looking for a contractor to fill a E-Learning Interactive Creator/Graphic Designer position.  Here are the details: E-Lea...
over 9 years ago
By Mike Pivacek
Merritte DeBuhr
Is the search function working for the various subject sites mentioned? I have done all kinds of searches and nothing comes up. All I get is a "No items matching you...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Merritte DeBuhr
Somehow I accidently removed the Trigger / Player and Layer pane from the right side of the general slide workspace. Anyone know how to get it back?
over 9 years ago
By Merritte DeBuhr
Scott KH
Has anyone created a time limited SCORM demo? Goal is that the users would launch a full version of the course, but that they would be exited out after X minutes. Fo...
over 9 years ago
By Scott KH
Mark Wilson
Hi Can I preview my storyline courses in html5 without having to publish them and viewing them on my iPad? Or at least replicate mobile safari on my laptop to test h...
over 9 years ago
By Mark Wilson
Alex Westin
It seems like I always turn to this forum when I am stuck. I am being asked to design a course to teach people how to complete a patient assessment form.  The focus i...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mark Wilson
Hi, Can anyone please help me here, For some reason my triggers will not work any more on this project. As soon as I try to answer any of the questions by clicking ...
over 9 years ago
By Mark Wilson
Mary Mascari
If I'm creating a course that's teaching at the "recall" level of Bloom's Taxonomy, I'm finding it difficult to create good quiz questions. The biggest issue I have i...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Kyle Main
hello everyone, I am having questions that I don't want to post if already posted and answered, but this website at the top right says "search" with a go button I put...
over 9 years ago
By Mary Mascari
Mike Taylor
If you live near the Boston area, and want to learn how to develop more interactive, more engaging e-learning courses, we are having a 2 day Articulate E-learning Hero...
over 9 years ago
By Allison Nederveld