Last Post Replies
Sarah McNamara
Digital Media Developer [Olney near Milton Keynes, UK]   Autonomy is a provider of award winning online learning solutions for the automotive sector. We are expan...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Raulin Falcone
Hello elearning Heroes! Is is possible to put a Scroll panel inside a Scroll panel? I mean a nested one. Thank you. Raulin
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I have a general question about Articulate quizzes and how they work in an LMS. At the moment, I am working with Articulate '09 (but we will be switching to S...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Ajesh Abraham
Can anyone help me what is the best way to convert a learning resource from word to scorm. It is a 100 page document with 10 chapter and got quiz at the end of each ch...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mark Anderson
Anyone ever use CrazyTalk with PPT or Storyline?  I could use some advice or feedback.
almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Alan Touring
Hello, I am looking for a template with this design. I'm sure that this is made with storyline (articulate presenter 09), but is this a template? Are these images of ...
almost 10 years ago
By Alan Touring
Louis Wilkinson
Hey Everyone, Has anyone got any thoughts on the best ways to end an e-Learning module. I'm finding that sometimes the modules I'm creating come to an abrupt end. I'...
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Cary Glenn
I've posted this on the Storyline Support side but I haven't had much luck there. So I thought I would try it here. I'm struggling with setting up a scenario involving...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Nancy Woinoski
Here's a pic of a template I created in Storyline. You can view the demo and download the .story file here.
almost 10 years ago
By Duane Knudsen
Ken Willard
I would like to have a quiz in a course where there are 10 slides, each with a choice for the participant to pick either column "A" or column "B" - and then a results ...
almost 10 years ago
By Ken Willard
Jordyn Matusevich
Hi, I have a few slides in which audio plays automatically at the start of the timeline. However, I have a marker in the slide with a video inside it. How can I make i...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
April Hilbert
We do certification programs for state and federal agencies that require very stringent testing with very detailed reporting needs. SCORM seems to have some serious li...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
imgk hss
Hi, I've added 2 audios which plays one after the other synching with 2 text call outs.  If we pause the animation when the 2nd audio is running, and click replay butt...
almost 10 years ago
By imgk hss
Michael Hinze
Here is just a little bit of Friday Fun of those stuck in an office today
10 years ago
By Sij X
Troy Broas
Hello fellow Storyliners! I thought I would share a template that I've been working on. Right now it's fairly simple (only 2 different slides and 2 buttons), but I pla...
10 years ago
By Troy Broas
Sean Moran
I am trying to create a log in prompt based off of a software simulation for a course I am working on.  The problem i am facing is that the customer want the window to...
10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Laura Yoshitani
Hello, I am trying to create a portfolio website and ran into some problems with Articulate Presenter files. When I try to upload my published Articulate Presenter swf...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Erin Patterson
I'm sure there are many ways to tackle this issue, but my brain is fried!  I have a couple of slides that have a picture that the learner can click or hover to read an...
10 years ago
By Mike Jones
Nicole Legault
Are you passionate about e-learning and Articulate? Are you planning on attending Articulate’s E-Learning Heroes Community Workshop in Toronto on Thursday, July 10th...
10 years ago
By Cindy Pandke`
Shawn Connelly
Hello all,  Sorry for the OT message but I unsure where I should post this. It seems that the "Edit your profile" page is not working. Whenever I click "Save", I get t...
10 years ago
By Amy Holcomb