Last Post Replies
Jessica Martin
For those of you that hold a role that is more Project Management based in terms of your organization's learning programs, courses, etc....what would you consider to b...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Slade
Casey Jerez
Hello all! I am posting to let you all know about a couple of open positions that Mayo Clinic is trying to fill. If you're interested, please read the information belo...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Bruce Graham
Just produced this, not in SL, but I wanted to produce a basic overview to ADDIE, as so many of the online offerings are so incredibly dull and dry. http://youtu.be/ri...
10 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Mark Ross
Hi everyone! I'm looking for the very best examples of e-learning design. Unfortunately, my search (above on the right) is not working, so I can't sift through the for...
10 years ago
By Mark Ross
Marco Faust
The Search feature on the E-Learning pages here appears to be broken.  I can't get any hits on anything.  No matter what I enter, I get no hits found.
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Holly Geldhauser
Hi All,   I'm designing an e-learning project where the intention is to introduce new hires to our Executive Leadership Team.   I'm having a hard time thinking of a f...
10 years ago
By Laura M
Enna Ayub
Hi, I did some work in a Ppt workshop using cat/s and the color black and white as the main theme. I  appreciate some comments on how I can make my quizzing template b...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kumar r
Hi Everyone, I want to know is tracing of downloadable files is possible? like how many files has been downloaded in any of articulate products. I have few excel sheet...
10 years ago
By Kumar r
Justin M
I posted this on my website and thought the readers here might appreciate some insight into the available training. In March of 2014, I was fortunate enough to attend...
10 years ago
By Amr Zaghloul
Joseph Flanagan
Hi everyone, I'm sure questions like this get asked all the time, but I couldn't find an answer using the search forum. My general question is whether the quality of t...
10 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Bob Fratini
I've read people and posts talking about "storyboarding in Storyline," and I'm trying to get a better sense of exactly what that means. We've developed a few courses i...
10 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Jackie Van Nice
We know there are lots of e-learning bloggers in our midst (Ashley recently turned up some culprits right here) - but what kinds of e-learning blog posts have been mos...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Ashley Chiasson
This week I found myself creating a basic circle diagram in Articulate Engage, so I made a time-lapse video of it.  You can view the video (and read the write up) at t...
10 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
frederic regis
I have created the following trigger. It works when I preview the slide (The score is correctly recorded), but it does'nt work when I previex the scene or the projectd...
10 years ago
By frederic regis
G F
Hi all, In the worst case scenario for a project and no alternatives available to you, which would you compromise or could you compromise on?  The overall quality of t...
10 years ago
By Ralf Baum
Claire Burbridge
Hello All, I have a number of slides with NEXT buttons. I've then set a variable of true/false to the slide which changes to true once the timeline ends Then set a tri...
10 years ago
By Kate Hoelscher
Hans Dulpers
I'm having an issue where, when viewing my course on an iPad, I see this weird menu shown on the picture.  Does anyone know how to disable that menu? I want to go stra...
10 years ago
By Hans Dulpers
John Shearer
Greetings, My company, Praesidium Inc., in Arlington, TX is looking for a Training Course Developer. Here's a brief overview, and a link for details and how to apply. ...
10 years ago
By John Shearer
federico brenzone
hello I should know if it's possible with Quiz Maker create a quiz of 10 questions selected automatically and random into a list of 20/30 questions regards
10 years ago
By federico brenzone
Adam Mastalerz
We thought that e-Learning revisions can get a little hairy. Quick little infographic that gives anyone involved in developing e-Learning on how to best deal with thes...
10 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson