Last Post Replies
Edward Springer
HELP!!! I have a project due tomorrow morning. In the course I have a slide that uses variables to show a series of layers as the user clicks the NEXT button in the pl...
over 10 years ago
By Edward Springer
kam mahoney
Hello - No matter what the topic, when I put in a keyword on the Search field and press Go, it come up with not found.I find this very frustrating because I would lik...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Molly Rainey
Greetings, Very frustrated with attempts to publish a lesson with multiple interactions.  In two instances, two of the same types of  interactions were used in success...
over 10 years ago
By Molly Rainey
Eric Godallier
Hello, In the player menu, I would like require access at one chapter (block all the others) and after visiting this first chapter, give free access to all the others ...
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Sukhi Hawkins
Hi all, has anyone come across the below issue and had any luck in resolving? We are using Articulate Studio 13 and Captivate to create SCORM 2004 courses and uploadi...
over 10 years ago
By Sukhi Hawkins
Belen Casado
Hi all, Sorry if this subject is already living in any thread, I can't find any keywords I enter in the Search box. I tried to go to my old free resources, like Office...
over 10 years ago
By Kathleen Bernier
Marta Burda
Hi guys, My problem is that I have a project where I should have all quiz feedbacks customised (correct, incorrect, you must answer before continuing). I managed to do...
over 10 years ago
By Marta Burda
Nicole Ecklund
Hello, I recently started making a PowerPoint Presentation and decided to use Articulate on some of the slides. The only issue is when viewing it in PowerPoint all my ...
over 10 years ago
By Matt stubbings
Neil Stadlman
I have done some limited screen recordings, but now I what to use Storyline to feature some new system enhancements.   I've always struggled on the best practice to ma...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Rick Pruitt
Has anyone tried successfully to have three questions on a single slide? I have three possible suggested solutions from three characters and I would like them to selec...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Howie Pearson
I've recently got a new PC and i'm finding that the in built microphone in it is not that great.  I'm looking to buy a mic so has anyone got any recommendations?
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Stefan Karl
I'm looking for a USB headset microphone for recording voices on Articulate Storyline. I used already a Logitech and the quality was pretty good, but my speakers told ...
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Greg Williams
hi All, Screenr is a great tool.  Maybe I can't see the forest through the trees, but what's the best way to search for topics in Screenr? Greg Williams
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Leslie Berryhill
Can anyone send me links/information on developing student online course evaluations? I mainly want to look at recommendations for the number of questions, types of qu...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie Berryhill
HPL Training
I could not find an appropriate place to post this question, but does anyone else have issues with using the E-Learning Heroes search box at the top of the page? I hav...
over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Sheila Bulthuis
Hi, everyone -  I'm working with someone who wants to build a course about creating your CV and uploading it to the company's CV repository. Users will complete and su...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Richa  Sinha
Hey All! I am currently working on a new project wherein I am using a game based approach. Its a car racing game with basic functionality of learner crossing each lev...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Joshua Roberts
Hello Heroes, I'm currently in the middle of designing a Data Protection compliance module using Storyline. There are two characters in the module who act as Agents ta...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Daniel Brigham
Hey, everyone: just a note that my Storyline "Advanced Techniques" course is now on lynda.com. It's actually more of an intermediate level course with some advanced fe...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Pamela Gutman
I'm in need of some advice. I recently started working on my first big project for a new company and am coming up against some roadblocks when designing training. I'm ...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor