Last Post Replies
Gail Chambers
Maybe someone can answer this: When I view Storyline project in player it trims part of the project - equally. Not sure why this happens. Any suggestions would be grea...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Tom Ashcraft
Hello e-learning heroes- My team is looking to confirm some metrics around typical course development times. We have experienced different times for courses similar i...
over 11 years ago
By Carla Ollero
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
This isn't specifically about courses, except that there are web sites I use periodically that I bookmark to my computer. These are sites I may use when building cours...
over 11 years ago
By Dan Stan
Bethre Means
Does anyone have some good recommendations on organizing curriculum? For example, if you have a certain subject being taught that includes PPTs, job aids, elearning, w...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Mike Schwind
Tom, I attended DevLearn 2012 last week and was in your session "Create Engaging and Interactive eLearning with a simple design model". The model you presented was goo...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jill Freeman
Hi, heroes. I need to access evidence- or research-based content that is written by people experienced in the field of child welfare, who hold a Masters.  How do you h...
over 11 years ago
By Jill Freeman
jessie jessie
Hi need advice on this:- Another activity will be each student filled in categories and compare with other friends. Again, is this possible with any authoring tool? d...
over 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Anne S
I'm looking for an image of an iphone that can be modified to show a fictitious IM conversation. any hints?
over 11 years ago
By Angie Martinez
Michelle Johnson
I'm not sure if there is anyone here who would be interested, but I thought you might know someone in your network.  Hiring Range: Negotiable to $65,000   Job Descript...
over 11 years ago
By Michelle Johnson
Annick Rivkine
Hi Heroes! I’m looking for a bilingual (French and English) experienced Storyline developer, with good graphics design skills, in order to outsource some course desig...
over 11 years ago
By Annick Rivkine
David Anderson
Hey everyone! Do you have any presentations, e-learning courses, or quizzes that needs a redesign or makeover? If you do, we'd like to talk to you “What kinds of proje...
over 11 years ago
By Tiffany Mattick
Chad Carlile
Hello all: I'm hoping to get some input from the community regarding methods for deploying content to mobile learners. I work for a large company and we have deploy...
over 11 years ago
By Chad Carlile
Andy Nock
Hi everyone, I've recently joined my company and found that the TNA tool that we use is pretty inflexible and is Flash based.  It would be good to have something a bit...
over 11 years ago
By Steve Wilkinson
Chris  Glass
Greetings, I am new in instructional design but not new in LMS functionality. I am a technology administrator at a private K-12, so I do everything. They are wanting t...
over 11 years ago
By Rich Johnstun
Katie L.
I have been asked to develop a course for a client.  The course is mostly Powerpoint based, but the client wants to include an animated avatar like the one found at No...
over 11 years ago
By Mike Taylor
j b
The US Small Business Administration (SBA.gov) recently posted this instructional design position on USAJobs and as open to all candidates (see posted qualifications)....
over 11 years ago
By j b
William Milstid
I'm looking to add two additional Instructional Designers to our team; we provide training program design and support for Human Relations/Human Development at Jabil Ci...
over 11 years ago
By William Milstid
Aaron Verander
I'm looking for someone in the Raleigh, NC area to assist with some introductory level instruction with Articulate. Thanks in advance.
over 11 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Todd Thornton
I've used Hot Potatoes for these types of exercises before, but wondered if anyone had discovered any great programs recently to create cloze/gapfill exercises. Along ...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Gabe Anderson
Check out the 2013 Open-Enrollment Articulate Training schedule for Storyline and Studio (click the drop-down menu for dates and locations). We've added 78 new dates i...
over 11 years ago
By Gabe Anderson