Last Post Replies
Cory Christmas
Question...  Has anyone experienced problemsd with courses published as "web" playing in FireFox version 8.0?  I can play published files in IE, but not in FireFox 8.0...
over 11 years ago
By ryan fedora
Bob S
Hi Heroes, My weird request for the week came in today and I decided to reach out to you all... For a variety of reasons, a client cannot access our e-learning modules...
over 11 years ago
By Bob S
Frank McConnell
I apologize in advance if this topic has already been posted. I recently created a course in Storyline and uploaded the course to an LMS. When I reviewed the course, I...
over 11 years ago
By Frank McConnell
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone,I was wondering if i can have some suggestions on buying a e learning authoring tool and LMS for my company. This the first time we are implementing an e L...
over 11 years ago
By Frank McConnell
Michael Abbott
Hi All, I just have one quick question - any advice would be greaty appreciated! I am currently making the final touches to my e-learning modules for this year, and...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Millie Marchetti
Hello everybody, After I publish my courses I always proceed to zip them because it is the way I upload them to our LMS.  I have been doing this for more than 2 years ...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Matthew Hayes
I'm looking for creative and design savy freelance e-learning heroes to work with us on several contracts, and hopefully develop long term partnerships.  We use Studio...
over 11 years ago
By Stacie Turk
Ultan Coyle
Hey everyone, I've been asked to research this idea that my manager has had... Alot of what we develop is Customer Service Based and what we would like to be able to ...
over 11 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Carl  Seidel
Our company is currently seeking an Articulate developer to create 2 courses in Articulate Presenter that have to be completed in September. The first course is a US v...
over 11 years ago
By Santosh Suman
kamal hines
Hello all what i would like to create a quiz in Articulate with between 2000 and 5000 slides, and i am just wondering if there is any thing that i need to take in to c...
over 11 years ago
By kamal hines
srini gajendran
Could you please download .flv video below mentioned website. I have tried to install many software, i think the video has protected. http://www.rps-savana.com/walkthr...
over 11 years ago
By srini gajendran
Krishnakumar Mani
Hi All,   When I called a Cativate5.5 swf in to my Flash AS3 framework it shows the audio is doubled or mixed up with some other audio.   Please suggest me someone ho...
over 11 years ago
By Krishnakumar Mani
Dan Dolen
Hi All! I am working for a non-profit agency that specializes in creating and delivering child care training in Illinois. We have an 48 hour online Early Childhood Edu...
over 11 years ago
By ART CAR
kim wilson
 I have installed Articulate studio 09 and activated presenter. However when i click on the articulate tab in  power point it wont allow anything. also i have tried to...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
tin C
Ok so if I created someting in Storyline and uploaded that SCORM course to the LMS that we use and ina few months if I have to update the course...say a few slides wit...
over 11 years ago
By tin C
Bud Keegan
It is around a digital marketing discipline and is called Luminate Data & Analytics-- my first in Storyline (after using AP last 3 years).  It has three mods: Intr...
over 11 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have an existing client who wanted me to go to site next week to help designing the first in a set of short, relatively simple, 20'ish-slide courses, relative...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Aleta Wolf
We are trying to create system simulations for an app on the iPad. We're using Reflection to mirror the iPad app on a Windows device and then trying to record the simu...
over 11 years ago
By Aleta Wolf
Mike Frasure
Do you have a "rule of thumb" for estimating the cost of translating an existing eLearning course from English to French and/or Spanish?  If the cost to develop the co...
over 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Jerry Zion
What is the best practice way of translating Articulate presentations (including slide text, speakers notes, interactions and quizzes) into languages other than Englis...
over 11 years ago
By Kochelle Denegall