Last Post Replies
Eric Nalian
Something funny...It has been a while since I have used PowerPoint I have been primarily using Storyline every day since the beta, and I was given the task of updating...
over 11 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Fern McCracken
Has anyone displayed an Articulate course on a SmartBoard or other interactive whiteboard technology?  I have to create some interactive lessons for an elementary scho...
over 11 years ago
By Mimi Rivera
jonathan tressier
The training team that I am currently part of at work simply don't understand e-learning at all , it is really affecting my work. They are all grounded and fantastic t...
over 11 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
David Lindenberg
Hi All, I am working on a project and am stuck with a branching question.  It's probably something simple, but my eyes are glazing over.  8-) Here is my problem.  I h...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Belen Casado
Hi all! I'm investigatig a way to score 1 student with different tools: quizzes in Quizmaker (or Storyline, I'm not sure about this at this stage) scores given by ...
over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Belen Casado
Hi all, A few days ago I watched a rather interesting documentary, so it inspired me for this short Storyline demo. I used "The Door" by @Jill as a part of the inspira...
over 11 years ago
By B Gossage
scott pawsey
Hi Guys I am creating a course and need to learn how to create a bucket that appears to fill up and then overflows to have in one of my powerpoint slides. Was hoping s...
over 11 years ago
By Rebecca Hay
Julie Frappier
I'm trying to find the best background for my elearning. It's for a Priority Management course. I'd like to stay away from the classic bullet points, which bore myself...
over 11 years ago
By Julie Frappier
Bruce Graham
There was a thread which suggested that the Timeline was not a very clever tool for animation synching. As a reply - I humbly offer the "Nothing Better To Do On a Satu...
over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Dianne Ospina
How can I take our required company Power Point template and incorporate that into my Quizmaker and Engage activities? Thanks, Dianne
over 11 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Melanie Sobie
The State of Wisconsin, Department of Corrections, is hiring two positions in our e-Learn Unit! One position will be the lead worker and will have primary responsibili...
over 11 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
David Anderson
Checking out some of the creative designs in "coming soon" pages and couldn't help wonder if that's something we could use to drum up excitement for projects currently...
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Tracy Parish
The setup: I've worked on a project for a long time and it got stalled because of the client.  I've moved on now to several other projects so to come back to this one...
over 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
chris liao
Hi Articulate Heroes, my company is contemplating on developing Podcasts as part of an e-learning strategy.  Does anybody use Podcasts now?  Any benefits of doing thi...
over 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Sarah Schenone
We're looking for a Sales Support Representative to join our awesome team: http://www.articulate.com/sales/jobs/SSR.html. If you or someone you know might be interest...
over 11 years ago
By Sarah Schenone
Zara Ogden
I am in the process of building my first real scenario based program. I am really excited about it. I have put together the fist "problem" and am preparing it for revi...
over 11 years ago
By Ruth McElhone
Mariano Aran
Hello Heroes!  We need a Storyline designer to help us with some overflow work.  We're looking for someone that has already worked with Storyline. In this project: ...
over 11 years ago
By Lucia Salters
Stacey Bowling
OK so I'm new at e-learning, though not to training. I got a request to develop an e-learning course and was told to use 'Articulate'. I checked it out, downloaded Sto...
over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Srinivas T
Hi guys, I can able to insert my AS2 player template in articulate presenter. Is it possible to insert the same in storyline.
over 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kriss Laber
Our company is looking for a graphic designer to work primarily in PowerPoint. Articulate knowledge is a plus, but not required. We are looking for graphic design skil...
over 11 years ago
By Kriss Laber