Last Post Replies
Eric V
Over the past few  years I have been involved in creating 50 or more CEU (continuing education) courses for professionals. Most of our courses are between 6 - 8 hours ...
12 years ago
By Melissa Madden
Lance Stephenson
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for ways to create interactive quizzes using only PowerPoint for a classroom version of a course. Has anyone done this before? got any examples?
12 years ago
By Lance Stephenson
Brad Meyerhoff
Good morning!  I have a huge project.  Each person has to complete a checklist (48 items on the checklist).  Most of the item will require using multiple applications ...
over 12 years ago
By David Becker
Laura Payette
I have an ethical/legal question I'd love to get some thoughts on. We've found a website full of images that would be perfect for use in a course we're building. We're...
over 12 years ago
By David Becker
James Brown
I was introduced to an online product called Prezi which is a non linear approach to presentations. Where I think it has merit is not as a power point replacement but ...
over 12 years ago
By James Brown
Mike Taylor
One of the great things about this community is all the great things that I've learned from others. TONS of great how to's  and fabulous conversations. In addition to ...
over 12 years ago
By david stokes
Laura Payette
I'm curious -- besides elearning courses (developed in Articulate, of course), what other non-face-to-face mediums do you use to deploy learning? (e.g., podcats, video...
over 12 years ago
By david stokes
Poornima Ramachandran
Was just fascinated to see an increase in the number of members joining from India. May I know where in India are you based, and which industry do you cater to? This ...
over 12 years ago
By sundara vadivel
Laura Payette
I'm curious about whether anyone else is running into the issue of group training online using asynchronous courses. Let me explain. I develop online training for my ...
over 12 years ago
By Laura Payette
Jack Laster
Hi all- I've delivered a SCORM course to my client and they have received the following error message when trying to import it into their LMS: 0:Fri Oct 14 12:15:48 ED...
over 12 years ago
By Kristin Swanson
Lauren Milantoni
I am trying to add a new Presenter in Presentation Option but it doesn't save what I add. Any suggestions?
over 12 years ago
By Lauren Milantoni
Adebare Showemmo
Hello,           I need a suggestion of web hosting provider that provide facilities for hosting moodle with efficient and functionality
over 12 years ago
By Adebare Showemmo
Bethre Means
2 questions: 1 - has anyone used this software before to build elearning on an iPad: http://www.allencomm.com/designjot.aspx and 2 - can anyone tell me what software t...
over 12 years ago
By Michael Heckman
Melissa Harris
I am new to the E-learning community. I work for a medium sized bank in Oklahoma. I am working with Articulate to create required regulatory courses (Great Fun!) I am ...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Florence B
Hi everyone, I Have been using Articulate for 4 months now. i am trying to create an E-learning Website for French to learn English. I would like to know whether yo...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sammy Hwang
Sorry, if this has already been dealt with, but is there any useful tips,web sites or tutorials for creating hot-spot in Powerpoint without using Quizmaker? Because of...
over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Cyndi Dorsey
Hello everyone, I am developing a number of courses, and I am the sole resource for our e-learning.  Therefore, I am wearing many hats.   I am narrating all of the cou...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Paula Conti
It is becoming critical that we are able to deliver content to an Apple device.   Can some provide an update on HTML5 support and when it will be available? I am not s...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Kester
Julie Frappier
Hello, I'm trying to get out of the typical questin/answer look. For exemple : This quiz will be done as an introduction to the learning module and done as a group ac...
over 12 years ago
By Julie Frappier
Payal Tandon
Hi Creative e-Learning experts, I am facing a small problem.  I am creating a course which if done using the tools that I know would result in a very animation intens...
over 12 years ago
By Payal Tandon