Last Post Replies
Tim  Ahern
Filmview is a One of the best Video Production Company in Sydney we are expert in 3D Video Production and Video Production Sydney, Creators of professional corporate v...
over 12 years ago
By Tim Ahern
Laura Lowden
I am hoping this will turn into a discussion, but I have a couple of questions regarding professional conferences. Do you attend professional conferences?  If so, whi...
over 12 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Rebecca Mac
Anyone been to this conference who works in powerpoint and articulate and have an opinion on it?? It is Jan 24- 27 in Las Vegas. They have a class called "Creating Sce...
over 12 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Donna Pepper
While I had some downtime as far as work is concerned over the holidays, I took the opportunity to overhaul my website which had been essentially the same for 10 years...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ant Pugh
Hey guys - I have recently joined the community and have been reading the responses on another thread regarding where we all work and what industry we work in. There w...
over 12 years ago
By Pam Jones
Craig Oliver-Walsh
I am looking to upgrade the quality of our voiceovers, I already have a good idea of what I am looking for but wanted to know if anyone has found a great package that ...
over 12 years ago
By Craig Oliver-Walsh
Buddy  Evans
I am looking for a Dallas based expert that can possibly help me with post video production, website development, and LMS beta test and launch. Knowing Articulate and ...
over 12 years ago
By Buddy Evans
Buddy  Evans
I am looking for a relative simple video editing software that can remove the green screen background and let me drop in a still photograph in the background, and poss...
over 12 years ago
By Buddy Evans
Steve Radford
Hi, I'm looking for food hygine / food safety courses and general health & safety in the work place courses for the UK market, ideally aimed at people working with...
over 12 years ago
By Oliver Newman
Elizabeth Miles
I've been charged with creating scenario based learning on subject recruitment.  The target audience is nursing research assistants who will be approaching potential s...
over 12 years ago
By Charlotte Brooks
Wendy Garrison
I am trying to gather examples of some well-designed, interactive, and dare I say, fun compliance courses. I do not have a background in the industry and unfortuantely...
over 12 years ago
By Wendy Garrison
tin C
Well the situation is such that the course will not be viewed online on a web- browser. My manager wants me to publish the course and then distribute the course throug...
over 12 years ago
By tin C
Mark Reedy
Hello Articulate Community, I am gathering feedback from the E-Learning community regarding what you would like to see more of from your outsourced Help Desk provider...
over 12 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Sayuj Ravindran
We are part of FCI, a connector manufacturing company based in France. Our wing, Global Business Services (GBS) in India, is a captive service center for FCI. GBS is n...
over 12 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Jim Young
Big broad question here, I know.  I’m developing a training program of roughly 50 courses and I'm trying to estimate manpower requirements and timelines.  The $64,000 ...
over 12 years ago
By Anand Morab
Jenni Stoddard
We are looking for an Articulate Expert to consult with us on one of our projects. We are located in the Boston area and would appreciate any referrals. Please let me ...
over 12 years ago
By Jenni Stoddard
Eric Rohrer
Just curious if anyone in the Articulate community has had any experience, comments, etc. about ZebraZapps from Allen Communication and how it stacks up against Articu...
over 12 years ago
By Eric Rohrer
Sid Gordon
Hi, I am creating a course on Microsoft Excel for managers. This course is going to be quite technical as it will cover spreadsheet modeling concepts. I will include m...
over 12 years ago
By Sid Gordon
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I've recently been upgraded to PowerPoint 2007 (yes, we're behind the times) and wanted to spend some time learning the new features.  So I came up with a project  - w...
over 12 years ago
By Erendira Ramirez-Ortega
Gerard McCafferty
Hi, Can someone please point me in the direction of a preferably concise e-learning development process overview (pictorial or textual)? I'm especially interested in e...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Collin