Last Post Replies
Sarah Mueller
I am trying to figure out how to make the cover of a book open.  I am using PP 2007.  I cant get the animations right.  Any suggesstions?
over 12 years ago
By Luke Dart
kay kennington
Any suggestions on ways to allow participants to download one copy of slides but not allow them to save or forward an electronic copy?
over 12 years ago
By Nigel Ribeiro
Paul Smit
Hi guys, I'm not a wiz when it comes to streaming and the intricacies of flash, so bear with me on this one... I'm developing a presenter '09 based course that contain...
over 12 years ago
By Kristen Hull
Rachel Hunley
I'm the sole person in the training department and need some advice for audio/video equipment and editing software.  First, I'll admit I've found some good starting ti...
over 12 years ago
By Rachel Hunley
Andrew Macarthy
Hi All, I wonder if you can help. I have been tasked with creating an e-learning course for a new computer program, which will mean slide after slide of screenshots. O...
over 12 years ago
By Scott Muth
Sayuj Ravindran
Hello everyone, Can anyone share with me the optimum frame size normally used for screenr recording? Also, do you change your desktop resolution during recording? If ...
over 12 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Payal Tandon
Can someone please help me in creating an engraved text effect.  I am looking for similar effect as is in this apple image.  I actually want to create a trophy with an...
over 12 years ago
By Kathy Hartman
Chris Field
This is less of an "e-learning" questions and more of a "blended course" issue. We are looking to create implement sessions via Webex that will include PowerPoint and ...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Jamee Kuehler
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a suggestion and I am hoping someone can help! Here is what I want to do- I want to hold a panel where I can view 5 people via webcam on ...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Kristi Nokken
I'm sure I've seen a post or a blog entry from Tom about this subject, but I can't find it now when I need it, so I'm wondering if anyone can answer my question or poi...
over 12 years ago
By Philip Lima
Julie Thomas
Does anyone know where to find hand drawn cartoons to use in a course which will create an effect similar to the one in Daniel Pink's Drive - Whiteboard Magic vidoe? I...
over 12 years ago
By Krista Mikkelsen
Mike Taylor
One of the things I like to include in my courses is an html page (included as a web object) containing all those extra 'nice to know' items, links to other resources ...
over 12 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Asad Ali
Hay everyone...! Can anyone please help me on how can we give the learner an option to enter his name at the start of a course that goes along for few slides.. like: S...
over 12 years ago
By Annette Downing
Dave Newgass
Hello, The blogs from the 'Heros' employed by Articulate have a wealth of knowledge, tutorials and ideas.  Who else out there has a blog that pertains to Articulate, e...
over 12 years ago
By Stephen Cope
Jennifer Bartels
New e-Learning professional here. How do I create cutout images that don't look grainy around the edges? Actually let's start from scratch: How do I create a cutout im...
over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Bram Bruggeman
Hi there, Great new E-learning Heroes site! Thx for all tips and material! Is it possible to create Presenter or Engage material for an iPod or Smartphone, mobile devi...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Roger Swetnam
Hi: I need to publish 2 versions of each course - one that does not allow students to jump ahead to slides they haven't seen yet and another version for course reviewe...
over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
hipocampus EaD
Hi, good afternoon We get the system usable in Articulate and version of Office PowerPoint 2007 on another machine. We are trying to install the program on the machine...
over 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kate Leifheit
Hi! I am trying to build a course that directs a user by every time they complete a section they "unlock" the next section. But when they reach the end I want them to...
over 12 years ago
By Kate Leifheit
Jennifer Bartels
I'm new to the e-Learning game, so I have a pretty baseline question. Why do so many people create in powerpoint and then roundtrip to another program like Articulate ...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor