Last Post Replies
Tracy Hodges
I have found a way to prepare my PowerPoint Notes, so that they can be added to Articulate Review for someone to check/comment on, however it is very long-winded and I...
over 1 year ago
By Tracy Hodges
Eric Kupferberg
I am stuck in a non-functional feedback loop when I try to sign in to review a course. I enter in my credentials to sign in and Articulate recognizes me for a sp...
over 1 year ago
By Eric Kupferberg
MaryClaire Rocheleau
When publishing in Rise 360 and using 360 Review, the feedback tab is not showing. I have tried repeatedly and performed tests with coworkers. This has nev...
over 1 year ago
By MaryClaire Rocheleau
Js Ops L&D
On January 25, 2019, Alicia Alcaino submitted the following question - "Do you have in your roadmap a feature on how to track edits in Rise pages?" I agree with this q...
over 1 year ago
By Js Ops L&D
Ken Flieger
See image, nothing like not having the FEEDBACK tag on all homepage for all courses just so you don't have to individually open each course (a dozen or more) several t...
almost 2 years ago
By Ken Flieger
Jake Holmberg
Hello All, I am have issues with my Cars Game. The idea is for the user to select a vehicle, roll the die, then prompted with a question. If they answer correctl...
2 years ago
By Jake Holmberg
Emerson Best
Hey everyone, I was in the middle of a project and wanted to look at an older version of the course really quickly. I wanted to go back to the original version and acc...
2 years ago
By Emerson Best
Mark Hahm
Hello, I've been asked by my stakeholders to begin saving updated Rise versions of a WBT to an existing Review link to create a record of all review comments from the ...
2 years ago
By Mark Hahm
Sham Koli
Hello, I have created one output in review 360. But I want to hide "created by..." from the output. I was looking into the setting but couldn't find any. Please bring ...
over 2 years ago
By Sham Koli
Sherry Smith
So I have a unit that developed a Storyline course but they did not embed videos into the course. Instead they added a button that opens a new window to the video in R...
over 2 years ago
By Sherry Smith
Bethany Anguiano
Is there a better way to review SME comments in Review360? Anytime I have a comment or suggested change, I have to scroll through the lesson to find the change reques...
almost 3 years ago
By Bethany Anguiano
Romeo Gulmatico
Hi. I uploaded a video file in Review 360 to get stakeholder feedback. In testing the link, without logging in to my Articulate 360 account, it seems reviewers can rig...
3 years ago
By Romeo Gulmatico
Joan DeSoto
We are using Articulate Review 360 for our client alpha and beta reviews. Works well for us. Now we want to incorporate a checklist with each review to define the cour...
over 3 years ago
By Joan DeSoto
Javier Carrizosa
Hi, I have my SL 360 project set up using an additional jpeg and html file for a printable certificate, which I add manually to a the published directory. I'm trying t...
4 years ago
By Javier Carrizosa
sandy tranfaglia
Hi All, All of a sudden I cannot access Articulate Review from Articulate 360. And, when I publish a course to Articulate 360, it does not recognize my account. I chec...
over 4 years ago
By sandy tranfaglia
Robert Stewart
"Publish a new course of an existing item" If you upload multiple courses to Review 360 during the day. It remembers the last course's name uploaded even if you g...
over 4 years ago
By Robert Stewart
June Lum
Hi, When I publish a project in Review, a 1/2" banner is added to the top/bottom of the screen, so the image no longer fits. However, when looking at this in Preview m...
almost 6 years ago
By June Lum
Ant Pugh
Hey guys! Hope you're all fine and dandy this Friday afternoon (it's afternoon over here in Asia anyway!) I just posted a tutorial video about how we use Articulate 3...
6 years ago
By Ant Pugh
Lynn Puhr
I'm using Articulate 360 and publishing a project which has a JavaScript certificate. I need to add a printCertificate.htm file to the root of the published cour...
over 6 years ago
By Lynn Puhr
Crystal Horn
Hey everyone!  Just a heads up that we’ll be performing maintenance to Articulate 360 on Saturday, October 14th for 2 hours starting 11 PM ET/8 PM PT. While we’re work...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn