Last Post Replies
Mattias Oresved
Hi, Our company colour scheme is set to red and I want to keep it that way. But when outlining corrects answers in a quiz and looking at progress menu on the left hand...
almost 2 years ago
By Mattias Oresved
EF Education First
Hi all, Wondering if anyone has had similar problems as us relating to our security policy configurations which is preventing the execution of the scorm.js script due ...
almost 2 years ago
By EF Education First
Robert McCormack
Does any of you guys have tips on reducing loading time? I have added a 5 tab interaction with audio to a Rise course and the few seconds are really offputting.
2 years ago
By Robert McCormack
Online Learning
As a part of an online OER course, I have built an interactive digital calculus book for a university. Now that the entire book is finished, the instructor would like ...
2 years ago
By Online Learning
Julien Cloutier
Hi! I don't have LMS and I want to find a way to resume Rise 360 course. Is the localStorage in JS can be efficient? If someone try it I need the JS function :) ...
2 years ago
By Julien Cloutier
Gil Walker
Hey there folks! Just wondering if anyone knows of a good discussion board embed solution where learners can reply to comments (like Reddit or something)? I've check...
2 years ago
By Gil Walker
Melanie Hempe
Good afternoon! My small two-man non-profit has spent the past year creating a Learning Course on Kids Brains & Screens for parents that we are going to roll out t...
2 years ago
By Melanie Hempe
Sarah Walbridge-Jones
Hello, I build compliance courses in Rise and often I am asked to put resources in my lessons. When the course "points to" resources in Sharepoint or on policy central...
2 years ago
By Sarah Walbridge-Jones
Christopher Danello
I created an interaction in Storyline and added it to my course in Rise. When I published to web and tested the course, everything worked fine. However, we are now try...
2 years ago
By Christopher Danello
Stephanie Smusz
Has anyone had experience with pushing out a graded course using Rise 360 to the candidate (pre-hire) profile in Workday?
2 years ago
By Stephanie Smusz
Stefan Hackel
Hello, I exported a course in Articulate and uploaded it in my domain. On my site I created an iFrame which shows the course but it is not possible for me to get acces...
2 years ago
By Stefan Hackel
Stefanie Lindner
If I embed a Rise course in an iframe, it results in giving me two scrollbars - one in the iframe, the other in the browser-window. So, to make it look nice, I would l...
2 years ago
By Stefanie Lindner
Shawn Longhenry
Anyone have any experience with Ultipro's Learning as an LMS and uploading content created in Articulate 360? Are they a good match? Pros/Cons?
2 years ago
By Shawn Longhenry
MagicOrange Academy
Has anyone tried reusing content from Rise360, including animated gifs, in Robohelp and if so, what is the best method to accomplish this?
2 years ago
By MagicOrange Academy
Kevin Baker
Looking to improve accessibility and reduce eye strain. What font size and color do you use for your Rise courses?
over 2 years ago
By Kevin Baker
Chris Doerger
A few years ago when I started using Canvas LMS, I could add SCORM to the Navigation bar and add a Rise course, if needed. My university had decided that there are sec...
over 2 years ago
By Chris Doerger
Evelyn Jackson
Hi, Does Rise360 work well for workday? We have used it with SABA and Success Factors only.Thank you
over 2 years ago
By Evelyn Jackson
Slavka Klasova
Hi, our LMS system can handle only on SCORM file under one specific course. As we have two version (2 SCORMS - standard and BF) of one course I need to create on...
over 2 years ago
By Slavka Klasova
Nora Jones
So, I've added a rise course to learndash using the tin canny add tin can module. I've also tried adding it with a iframe html tag. Both work fine with no issues. Howe...
over 2 years ago
By Nora Jones
Mark Marino
Hi all - I am working with our internal Adobe Analytics team to implement analytics dashboards for our Rise content hosted on an internal webserver. So far...
over 2 years ago
By Mark Marino