Last Post Replies
Dr Alfred Mutanga
Hi There, I am new to using Articulate Rise to develop courses. I have developed my first course, and I have read threads related to uploading the course into an LMS p...
3 years ago
By Dr Alfred Mutanga
Li Min Koh
We are currently creating an English Course that requires the apostrophe but the correct answers are often marked as incorrect on android devices, I saw there is a sol...
3 years ago
By Li Min Koh
Curt Davidson
Hey all, I'm building a new course and am curious if anybody can point me in the right direction. I'm building the course with Rise 360 and have a short quiz at the en...
3 years ago
By Curt Davidson
Isabella Sinnott
Our LMS has the following advice around sequencing in scorm 2004 packages. When uploading SCORM 2004 3rd Edition packages containing simple and linear sequencing...
3 years ago
By Isabella Sinnott
Sue Kugler
I'd like to create a sorting activity for our employee career development program where a user can sort through values and place them in one of three categories - most...
3 years ago
By Sue Kugler
David Stadig
Hi, Working for a client that's currently making a big push into the PRC. We use Vimeo embeds for all video because it makes video asset management easier and the vide...
3 years ago
By David Stadig
Anh L
Hello, What LMSs are compatible with Articulate Rise? i.e Blackboard, D2L, Canva, Moodle?
3 years ago
By Anh L
Sarah Vaughan
Hi all, I hope everyone is well and keeping safe. Please can I check if anyone has experienced an issue whereby they've deleted a question in Articulate Rise in the Qu...
3 years ago
By Sarah Vaughan
Lisa Sandonato
I'd like to have a Tiled user to click to redirect to a rise course. Is this possible?
3 years ago
By Lisa Sandonato
Aaron Paul Caguia
Is it okay to download Creative Commons Licensed videos from YouTube and upload them to a Rise course? The course will be published for free use.
3 years ago
By Aaron Paul Caguia
Matt Oleson
In last few courses that I have exported from Rise to Web running into a left navigation spacing issue when opening course in Chrome. I am storing the content in...
3 years ago
By Matt Oleson
Michael Porter, MDE., MLIS, Lawson State Community College
I was wondering if anyone has used or come across an example of Rise 360 being used to create textbooks?
3 years ago
By Michael Porter, MDE., MLIS, Lawson State Community College
Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Hi, I was asked by my customer, who has a yellow brand colour (#fddc05) to change the font colour from white to black, to make the Title better readable. C...
3 years ago
By Birgit Fischer-Sitzwohl
Thomas Turrell-Croft
Hello We have created a free wrapper for xAPI (aka Tin Can API) Rise 360 courses, the wrapper adds Single Sign On (SSO) functionality to your courses. No LMS is r...
3 years ago
By Thomas Turrell-Croft
Derichebourg Academy
Dear Sirs, I am writing to inquire about a feature I am not able to locate an answer for. Indeed in the AML e-learning course I am creating, I have included a scenar...
3 years ago
By Derichebourg Academy
Theo Brandt
Hi there- anyone know if there's a way to see a log file of courses exported from our account with time stamps? curious to know when a colleague exported a couerse tha...
3 years ago
By Theo Brandt
Shiloh I
I'm working with a Rise 360 course and wondering if there's any way, using a web export of the course (not LMS), to capture the score output through HTTP, or by using ...
3 years ago
By Shiloh I
Gordon Mak
Hello helpful community members! Long time-reader, first time poster. For those using Articulate Rise 360 and perhaps Cornerstone LMS too, have you found that the&nbsp...
3 years ago
By Gordon Mak
Thomas  Welsh
I'm facing a situation that might be common to many of you: My client uses Absorb LMS. Typically, courses are divided into chapters. Each chapter is a SCORM pac...
3 years ago
By Thomas Welsh
Dorrien Venables
There is a current Rise general tool limitation in not being able to update fonts on buttons in general as well as lesson titles on the home page. Does anyone ha...
over 3 years ago
By Dorrien Venables